Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why Roblox community hates RPers?
I have no idea why Robloxians hate Roleplayers, can you explain please?
Pee is stored in the balls 誕横ゅ扱ト影
[Image: fcaf6be5ac15079fabb0e21bb7079b9a]
And because one video game meme isnt enough:
[Image: 1495217243846.IMG_0043.PNG]
Nissan Leopard 870 Ultima GF31 3.0 V6 Twin Cam Intelligent Adult Coupe
because they think every rp er is an oder "OMG ODER XD XD IM TELLING COWCOW HAIL COWCOW XD LOL LOL"
stop!!!11
RPers are annoying. All experiences I've had with RPers have been bad, maybe except 2 or 3.

Cop RPers in UD are the WORST. They treat ROBLOX like real life. If you want to enforce law realistically, do it in real life, not in a GAME.
hello, I am "VeeTHis"

Just your normal forum lurker.

(05-09-2018, 06:11 PM)VeeTHis Wrote: RPers are annoying. All experiences I've had with RPers have been bad, maybe except 2 or 3.

Cop RPers in UD are the WORST. They treat ROBLOX like real life. If you want to enforce law realistically, do it in real life, not in a GAME.

>most are teenagers

I'm not a bad cop RP. If you want to FRP, I'll go along with it. Don't stop and I'll just use the handcuff tool.

You'll know you pissed me off when I pull out the Corvette.
this post is probably purely idiotic

-NotPancake
(stats as of 12-3-17)
[Image: froscc9LToWZZbzFk6-dYQ.png]
All cars owned except the Can Am and the One:1.
All gamepasses owned except Garage pass.
(05-09-2018, 03:39 PM)saywhat321 Wrote: because they think every rp er is an oder "OMG ODER XD XD IM TELLING COWCOW HAIL COWCOW XD LOL LOL"

I think this is the main reason. This isn't helped by the fact that literal FRPers (people who try to RP but suck at it) make up most RPers since most players aren't exactly that old, and how most RP places tend to be city-related and thus resulting in immature players trying to get a "GF" for only one session, or giving themselves an excessive amount of """ODer""" or Mary Sue-like quality, but this is a phase that people grow out of. As for fantasy-based RPs, those have issues regarding people godmodding (basically being overpowered).

In the case of UD, it's mostly because of bad experience with RP cops that try to force people to RP, complain about people """FRPing""" when they refuse to pull over, trying to detain green players, road blocking, as well as, again, literal FRPers. The """ODers""" are significantly less common, but when they do show up, you'll often see the people in chat start saying things like "ew oder" or something.

I like to roleplay traffic stops if people are actually nice enough to stop for me, but I'm reasonable and will focus on things like wrong way driving, running reds, and excessive speeding in a town (and won't bother with greens), and not trivial things like "u DiDnT uSe Ur BlInKeRs!!!" or ask for people's license because that isn't an actual in-game feature and likely won't be added.
[Image: 07e463d4a96fabb014c3b71ad855ad49.png]
- Majority of RP players cause a negative effect (ODers, sexual RP, complain about FRP)

- People like to have something to hate. Maybe RPers on roblox simply became this victim.
(05-10-2018, 12:20 PM)DANISSY1 Wrote: - Majority of RP players cause a negative effect (ODers, sexual RP, complain about FRP)

- People like to have something to hate. Maybe RPers on roblox simply became this
"majority" no.
stop!!!11
(05-10-2018, 03:35 PM)saywhat321 Wrote:
(05-10-2018, 12:20 PM)DANISSY1 Wrote: - Majority of RP players cause a negative effect (ODers, sexual RP, complain about FRP)

- People like to have something to hate. Maybe RPers on roblox simply became this
"majority" no.

To be more precise, the majority is more likely to actually suck at RPing than being in one of those three categories.
[Image: 07e463d4a96fabb014c3b71ad855ad49.png]
(05-10-2018, 08:48 PM)UnluckiestSeven Wrote:
(05-10-2018, 03:35 PM)saywhat321 Wrote:

"majority" no.

To be more precise, the majority is more likely to actually suck at RPing than being in one of those three categories.

yes
stop!!!11