Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
vent here
so my lawn mower was sick (i think it had the flu) so we took it to our neighborhood lawn care service owner to see the problem and he said that the blade was bent and we need a new one

normally this would be fine but I told my parents we needed a new blade since last season

they took that advice like I didn't know shit

but I actually READ the manual so I DO know shit

and she kept saying

NO
WE
DONT

and she didn't even SEE the blade

I want to say I told you so but I'm just so upset that everything I say is being taken as it's incorrect

vent off some steam here

oh and here's a meme

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: E15M_Logo_Med.jpg]

Every 15 Minutes, someone is killed in an alcohol-related traffic incident. Today I never got the chance to say goodbye.
(05-15-2018, 07:54 PM)rjs2004isawesome Wrote: so my lawn mower was sick (i think it had the flu) so we took it to our neighborhood lawn care service owner to see the problem and he said that the blade was bent and we need a new one

normally this would be fine but I told my parents we needed a new blade since last season

and she kept saying

NO
WE
DONT

I want to say I told you so but I'm just so upset that everything I say is being taken as it's incorrect

vent off some steam here

oh and here's a meme

what
 Chiefs and Cardinals fan. Basketball and Baseball fan
(05-15-2018, 08:51 PM)sonicth1234 Wrote:
(05-15-2018, 07:54 PM)rjs2004isawesome Wrote: so my lawn mower was sick (i think it had the flu) so we took it to our neighborhood lawn care service owner to see the problem and he said that the blade was bent and we need a new one

and she kept saying

NO
WE
DONT

vent off some steam here

oh and here's a meme

what
its a thread to vent
[Image: E15M_Logo_Med.jpg]

Every 15 Minutes, someone is killed in an alcohol-related traffic incident. Today I never got the chance to say goodbye.
https://uduniverse.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=764
Founder of the UDU.
Have a question? Send me a PM on Roblox!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)つ━☆゚.*・。゚