Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2018 Hurricane Season Discussion.
Michael is expected to form today, will hit the Panhandle of Florida, possibly as a hurricane
>>>"This thread is faulty!"<<< - TaurusReborn
PENNSYLVANIA
LEHIGHVALLEYROADGEEK
HURRICANE MICHAEL EXPECTED TO BE A 120MPH CATEGORY 3 MAJOR HURRICANE AT LANDFALL IN FLORIDA
PENNSYLVANIA
LEHIGHVALLEYROADGEEK
(10-08-2018, 10:55 AM)Joseph Wrote: HURRICANE MICHAEL EXPECTED TO BE A 120MPH CATEGORY 3 MAJOR HURRICANE AT LANDFALL IN FLORIDA

oh BOY

out the window my week plans go
NTekNiklaus
I know I am super late, as I was digging through random threads I saw this one. I got to the 7th page and almost cried. My neighbors decided not to evacuate in Florence, and the wife was having a heart attack in her house. I live on the intracoastal in an undeveloped area in southeastern North Carolina. It turned out the first responders were unable to get to the house in time because so many trees and limbs have fallen. She was the first death related in hurricane Florence. This impacted the husband so much that I rarely see him anymore.
That one North Carolinian
The season ended roughly a week ago

Statistics
15 Storms (39-73mph)
8 Hurricanes (74-110mph)
2 Major Hurricanes (111+mph)

$33.27 Billion
154 killed

Strongest storm by wind and pressure... Michael 155mph; 919mbs
PENNSYLVANIA
LEHIGHVALLEYROADGEEK
Im kinda happy because in my country, hurricanes, tsunamis and earthquakes dont really exist.
There will be maybe one in 50 years
That's the only reason i recommend living in europe.
Have played UD for 2 Years. 

I own Police, Radio, Trucker, Home, Garage and EMT gamepasses. Will be buying other gamepasses soon.

Roblox: Celiusgaming
Xbox: MartizEST
Socialclub: Anduplayz