Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
President Convoy RPs
I dunno, but something about shooting the president in an RP and having 8 cops hunting you down just sounds like some good ol' fun to me.
[Image: 8f479aca0f7515bb4aae51e6068abdc3.jpg]
I didn’t know that people still do these but it’s probably because the Newark map is getting replaced with was where they mainly took place.
Was: Owner of NFS Driving Universe (NDU).

14 year old that lives in Arizona who likes the I-10.

World Vitrual Driving admin and builder of Arizona/California/New Mexico/Western Texas

You don't ever want to face me in a rap battle.
(06-07-2018, 12:55 PM)NFSMostWanted2005 Wrote: I didn’t know that people still do these but it’s probably because the Newark map is getting replaced with was where they mainly took place.

I see them once in a while on any map, really. Newark was moreorless the server where there's 10 cops so maybe that's why.
I used to do them in Odessa a lot, I am sure I have a video or two in one of my UD series where I did it. I certainly used to do it a lot.. that is when good cops actually existed, but now they all don't know how to use a siren properly or follow traffic rules.
"Timelapse" - Ultimate Driving: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oZeY5vdHhs
Yeah, besides Noyan, half the time I see idiots on police being unable to drive cleanly let alone actually take down a speeding vehicle.