Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nerf the boost, please
Seriously, its OP. You can buy a 200K Gt-R but get beaten by a Camaro on the straight because that guy spent 10K for a basic boost. That thing became more  important than the car you are driving, and if it doesnt change its probably going to ruin the Racing Update. Yeah, I get that there wont  be drag races, but if theres  a one mile straight after every corner because the map got extended, your cornering skills are pretty much useless. What's the sense behind having a "Top Speed" when all you need to get  a 218 mph Lambo to over 250 are 10K $? Also, the extremly high speeds make them  useless because you crash every single time. I think this thing needs a nerf, or atleast a price change.
Fact: 翻訳者を使用しました
Overall, the boost is only a problem because cars exceed their top speed (I believe because of a physics issue)

What should be nerfed is the CAR top speed in the code, lowering the speed it can reach with the physics issue, solving the problem (Or a fix thought about for a longer period of time. IDK how the UD cars work in-code)

In short, the boost isn’t the problem, it’s the car. They massively exceed their top speeds.
(06-12-2018, 10:57 AM)DANISSY1 Wrote: Overall, the boost is only a problem because cars exceed their top speed (I believe because of a physics issue)

What should be nerfed is the CAR top speed in the code, lowering the speed it can reach with the physics issue, solving the problem (Or a fix thought about for a longer period of time. IDK how the UD cars work in-code)

In short, the boost isn’t the problem, it’s the car. They massively exceed their top speeds.

Thats what I meant with nerfing the boost. It's way too easy to exceed the top speed with it, even the basic boost makes you like 60 mph faster, and it takes forever to get back to normal speed. If you use it downhill, you can boost your car by like 100 mph. The Roblox engine doesnt work with this very well, so crashes are almost unavoidable.
You seem to have ignored everything I said.

The speeds are massively exceeded without boost.
If you have 200k for a gtr just get a boost for it pleb
>>>"This thread is faulty!"<<< - TaurusReborn
PENNSYLVANIA
LEHIGHVALLEYROADGEEK
There are some other things that deserve attention over the boost (cough cough the fucking handling of trucks/RV/buses). The boost right now is fine.
Yes, my favorite highway is Interstate 55.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRoIiI210eFoXtVPSipTKL...ezT6k9lQuY]
(06-12-2018, 06:27 PM)UDNeedsBulletProofTires Wrote: There are some other things that deserve attention over the boost (cough cough the fucking handling of trucks/RV/buses). The boost right now is fine.

I agree, the turning radius on some vehicles (like the tow truck) is horrible, I don't really mind the boost issue that much. But I do think that the handling of some vehicles will be fixed soon, if you look at TTP's Twitter post: https://twitter.com/22Pilots_RBLX/status...5062564864
Its not like when you increase speed the vehicle is much longer

Also long vehicles like trucks are much harder to turn in real life.
PENNSYLVANIA
LEHIGHVALLEYROADGEEK
But this isn't bound by the constraints of real life, and thus these changes can be made for the sake of making the game experience more pleasant.
[Image: 8f479aca0f7515bb4aae51e6068abdc3.jpg]
Can’t believed you pulled the “OMG it’s a just a video game!!!!!!”

If you want something with absolutely fast paced and high performance just play vehicle “Take my money” sim
PENNSYLVANIA
LEHIGHVALLEYROADGEEK