Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Philadelphia and Baltimore missing in UDU?
Since I knew the fact that Harriston is New York and Masonsville is DC, on the official UD map, I tried to find what would be the UD equivalent of Philadelphia. I found the main interstate junction, I-95 and I-76, but saw no city, well the size of Masonsville. I assumed Philadelphia was missing from the UDU. I soon realized though that Odessa was in its place, but I realized it was too late for any change. And so I thought of another large city between DC and New York. Baltimore. But Baltimore was missing too! (I'm just asking Alex why these cities are missing in the UDU).
A guy named Sapotinno906 on ROBLOX who has 6500+ miles.

Also a guy who is impatiently waiting for the Swagdad and Cape Ann map.
No one wants filthydelphia in the UD.

Plus theres not enough room to have all the cities on the east coast in the uni
>>>"This thread is faulty!"<<< - TaurusReborn
PENNSYLVANIA
LEHIGHVALLEYROADGEEK
(06-14-2018, 10:58 PM)Joseph Wrote: No one wants filthydelphia in the UD.

Plus theres not enough room to have all the cities on the east coast in the uni
You're right Joseph, there isn't enough space for EVERY big city to be placed in the UDU. Philadelphia would be too close to Harriston, while Baltimore would too close to Masonsville. And it will be too urban for sure.
Who wants Chicken Nomtauk for dinnero?

Well, it is available at Alan Island's best cafe - for Harriston's sakes! Shy Angry

I do believe a long time ago that it was said no iconic city names will be in UD. I believe it was also said that Harriston was going to be like New York City, and Masonville like Washington DC. As for Baltimore being too close to Masonville, IRL Baltimore and Washington are basically on top of each other. https://www.google.com/maps/@39.0367862,-77.1279255,10z
[Image: ZFBgp12.png]
Proud resident of the state of Nebraska.

Official UDU Tester

Owner and one of the founders of the Infinity Driving Universe
I mean, putting nothing that equals Philly in UDU is kinda a bad idea... not saying its a good idea either. 

BAD IDEA: Well first off I-76 would have a real home... and that'd be kinda nice. (But its UDU. :/) Anyways, it kinda would've been a good map too.. cause a lot of times peeps from PA don't get a lot of love. 

GOOD IDEA: Than again theres always a bright side to things. Putting a Philly map would flunk the UDU map. And a lot of things would have to be changed. The PA map isn't big in the first place, so they'd have to change the official UDU map. 

Leave your thoughts too.
From the Leigh Valley. Please help our roads. They suck.

@pumpedlogybear (Twitter)
@PumpedLogyBear (Roblox)
Honestly I feel Baltimore and DC are combined together in the map to make Masonsville.

Same with Harriston, Philly and NYC combined. Philly is South Harriston, and NYC is North Harriston. But that's just me.
NTekNiklaus