Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Odessa drivers have no respect for the fire dept.
Question 
Everytime I go on Odessa and be a fire dept, I drive a fire engine mostly, and like players would like hit me, follow me around and cut me off, It so annoying, Like I can't like do any fire dept things because of it, Its so common. Do you ever have that happen to you?
it's a game on roblox, what else did you expect
this post is probably purely idiotic

-NotPancake
(stats as of 12-3-17)
[Image: froscc9LToWZZbzFk6-dYQ.png]
All cars owned except the Can Am and the One:1.
All gamepasses owned except Garage pass.
(06-27-2018, 05:40 PM)BigGoldenYoshiFan Wrote: Everytime I go on Odessa and be a fire dept, I drive a fire engine mostly, and like players would like hit me, follow me around and cut me off, It so annoying, Like I can't like do any fire dept things because of it, Its so common. Do you ever have that happen to you?

it's real fun when they call YOU a noob when you both go flying off the road all because they wanted to get in front of you
ayy lmao 
And then we have the truck drivers who yell at you for crashing into them because they forgot to use their turn lights before switching lanes.
Nissan Leopard 870 Ultima GF31 3.0 V6 Twin Cam Intelligent Adult Coupe
This does not happen just for the fire engines (and not just in Odessa), this happens for anything large enough to be bumped over a median or over the side of a bridge such Trailers, RV's, etc.
It's extremely annoying but luckily it doesn't happen as often as you think it would.
They never do, do they?
Also add all the kinds of busses to the list
Super cars also. I’ve been in countless servers where people see you in an F1, One:1 or McLaren and they just... attack.