Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Name a good high way you have drived on?
Driving is a favorite hobby of so many people or many people like driving.But when the roads are bad driving also become difficult.Driving on a smooth road without any troubles give a good experience.Traveling to different places give good experience.When the roads are good driving also become enjoyable.The condition of roads is a main factor on driving.Which is the good highway that you see?
Other then how bumpy it is, I-88 in New York. Either that or I-81 in Central/Northern Pennsylvania.
this post is probably purely idiotic

-NotPancake
(stats as of 12-3-17)
[Image: froscc9LToWZZbzFk6-dYQ.png]
All cars owned except the Can Am and the One:1.
All gamepasses owned except Garage pass.
I don't live anywhere near a road that's not covered in potholes or is under construction. PennDOT is slow af and doesn't even do the job properly the majority of the time. The Pennsylvania turnpike between mile markers 39 and 48 has been under construction for almost 4 years now, just to widen the road. They don't even do anything the majority of the time even while working. But if anything, I-79 is probably the least awful, doesn't have many potholes and not much construction but who knows how long it will remain that way, probably not for long.
[Image: 1UPDTC5TM3N3MZGT5EX201K1B2DEFF]
I would say Interstate 85 in all of NC, its cause when your around Charlotte, you can see a view of Downtown, and it just takes you to Raleigh (my old home l0l)
Hi! I am Jadhostgamer! A person who loves Roads and Highways!
Interstate 10 (Arizona): Truely amazing views of Downtown Phoenix and Downtowns Tucson as well as small desert towns.
Interstate 10 (California): Passes by beautiful small towns and mountain passes.
Interstate 17: Goes through the Rocky Mountains and the Coconino National Forest.
US 93: Hoover Dam
SR 89A: You get to see the beautiful red mountains near Sedona.
SR 87: It goes through desert and massive forests
US 60: You drive through amazing mountains in the desert
Was: Owner of NFS Driving Universe (NDU).

14 year old that lives in Arizona who likes the I-10.

World Vitrual Driving admin and builder of Arizona/California/New Mexico/Western Texas

You don't ever want to face me in a rap battle.
Interstate 540 / NC-540: Takes you around Wake County.
Interstate 40: Takes me from the mountains (West Carolina) to the beach (Carolina Beach).
Interstate 440: Takes me around Raleigh, NC
US-264/US-64/I-587/I-87/Knightdale Bypass: Though I hate it, it is the main highway in my city of Knightdale, takes me to the beaches of NC.
US-1: Gotta love that, takes me anywhere in NC.
US-401: Takes me anywhere in NC, north, and south
I-495: Beltway around Boston, and can also provide direct access to the cities of Lowell , Haverhill , and Lawrence.

US 3: Takes you to New Hampshire and being a Expressway until it reachs Nashua NH at Exit 7.

I-93: Takes you to Boston directly and also provides access to MA-213 and New Hampshire.

MA-213: A expressway bypassing Methuen and Lawerence, Massachusetts and connecting Interstates 495 and 93.

I-95: Takes you to the south side of Massachusetts along with MA-128 in the same expressway.

MA-128: A state route that is concurrent with I-95 for most of its exits before going on its own freeway.

Lowell Connecter: A expressway spur that was previously marked as Business Spur 495.
The driver who lags.
Garden state parkway... sometimes
[Image: Dedrf8RUQAESlr6.jpg:large]
Lulu <3

Also I like roads and cars
The City of Omaha sucks at road maintenance so every road is rough and some of them still have potholes from the winter. NDOT is good at keeping the highways outside of the metro area nice and pothole free, but they are very slow on their resurfacing, so some of those highways are rough from 15-20 years of abuse, some of them have heavy traffic on them too.
[Image: ZFBgp12.png]
Proud resident of the state of Nebraska.

Official UDU Tester

Owner and one of the founders of the Infinity Driving Universe
Interstate 95 (Virginia) Nice Panorama of Downtown Richmond.  https://www.google.com/maps/@37.5258764,...312!8i6656
Interstate 264 (Virginia) A Nice Panorama of Downtown Norfolk In The Hampton Roads Metro. https://www.google.com/maps/@36.844869,-...312!8i6656
Interstate 81 (Pennsylvania) Nice Mountain Scenic Views and lots of big trucks if your a trucker fan. https://www.google.com/maps/@40.9992351,...312!8i6656