Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
question for all you
what's the biggest dog you've ever seen and why
[Image: E15M_Logo_Med.jpg]

Every 15 Minutes, someone is killed in an alcohol-related traffic incident. Today I never got the chance to say goodbye.
I once saw a black dog that literally looks like a bear, and I don't know why.
Pee is stored in the balls 誕横ゅ扱ト影
(08-08-2018, 09:48 AM)rjs2004isawesome Wrote: what's the biggest dog you've ever seen and why
i saw a great dane that was likeke a horse
stop!!!11
(08-08-2018, 09:48 AM)rjs2004isawesome Wrote: what's the biggest dog you've ever seen and why

When I lived in the Metro Phoenix area there was this girl with a dog over 4 feet tall, that's all I can remember. It was fucking massive.
(08-30-2018, 10:42 PM)XxbloxloverxX Wrote: Who cares, I got a baby anyways...

(08-19-2018, 09:00 PM)NTekNiklaus Wrote:

When I lived in the Metro Phoenix area there was this girl with a dog over 4 feet tall, that's all I can remember. It was fucking massive.

Dont curse when there is an Admin post from a ROBLOX Admin. (Warning for your roblox account) 
yea sure you are inception time.  stop impersonating
stop!!!11

Dont curse when there is an Admin post from a ROBLOX Admin. (Warning for your roblox account) 

I hope your real account gets termed because you're not a real admin you twat.
this post is probably purely idiotic

-NotPancake
(stats as of 12-3-17)
[Image: froscc9LToWZZbzFk6-dYQ.png]
All cars owned except the Can Am and the One:1.
All gamepasses owned except Garage pass.

Lmao, first of all this ain’t Roblox forums so you can’t penalize anyone even if you were one.
Was: Owner of NFS Driving Universe (NDU).

14 year old that lives in Arizona who likes the I-10.

World Vitrual Driving admin and builder of Arizona/California/New Mexico/Western Texas

You don't ever want to face me in a rap battle.
I never even heard of a ROBLOX Admin on these forums before. SMH
The driver who lags.
The biggest dog has to be my next door neighbors.

Holy hell, she has like those Deerhounds. She also has like Australian Cattle.

And also I have never heard of a Roblox admin on here.
Yesterday on the way to a football game my friend put on his snapchat a massive dog, must've been 3 feet tall
>>>"This thread is faulty!"<<< - TaurusReborn
PENNSYLVANIA
LEHIGHVALLEYROADGEEK