Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favourite mobile games?
We've talked several times about our favourite PC/Console games, but what about mobile games? Of course most of them are worse than proper PC/Console games, but sometimes they can be still fun. Also, try playing on a gaming PC or XBox while going by train or bus, doesn't work.

My favourites are:

Racing:
-NFS No Limits
-Pixel Car Racer
-Initial D Street Stage (actually a PSP game but many people play it on phone using a emulator, so I'll just count it as a mobile game now)
-Gear Club

Jump'n Run
would be Super Mario Run if the full version wouldn't cost 10 bucks or something

Strategy:
-Fire Emblem Heroes because it's Fire Emblem. (still one of the worst FE games in my opinion)
-Clash of Clans in earlier days but now, nah

Others:
-Angry Birds (I was addicted to this game when I was a child)

Tell me about your's!
Nissan Leopard 870 Ultima GF31 3.0 V6 Twin Cam Intelligent Adult Coupe

^^this car actually exists^^
The Simpsons Tapped Out. Have a really great city imo.
- NotPancake

Long time UD player, own a lot. Have every gamepass.
my favorite racing is csr racing 2 and for strategy i like smashy road
stop!!!11
roller coaster tycoon

get on my level plebs
>>>"This thread is faulty!"<<< - TaurusReborn
PENNSYLVANIA
LEHIGHVALLEYROADGEEK
(08-18-2018, 11:05 PM)Joseph Wrote: roller coaster tycoon

get on my level plebs

atari games are still the best
Nissan Leopard 870 Ultima GF31 3.0 V6 Twin Cam Intelligent Adult Coupe

^^this car actually exists^^
Some random game named Burger Shop and a road game named Intersection Controller.
I'm gone from roblox until further notice.
Random Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
(08-08-2018, 10:45 AM)Starskiller233 Wrote: We've talked several times about our favourite PC/Console games, but what about mobile games? Of course most of them are worse than proper PC/Console games, but sometimes they can be still fun. Also, try playing on a gaming PC or XBox while going by train or bus, doesn't work.

My favourites are:

Racing:
-NFS No Limits
-Pixel Car Racer
-Initial D Street Stage (actually a PSP game but many people play it on phone using a emulator, so I'll just count it as a mobile game now)
-Gear Club

FPS:
I tried several of them and none of them were good, so I dont have any favourites in this category

Jump'n Run
would be Super Mario Run if the full version wouldn't cost 10 bucks or something

Strategy:
-Fire Emblem Heroes because it's Fire Emblem. (still one of the worst FE games in my opinion)
-Clash of Clans in earlier days but now, nah

Others:
-Angry Birds (I was addicted to this game when I was a child)

Tell me about your's!
The GTA III, Vice City, and San Andreas are EXCELLENT ports to mobile, I always dreamed of the day i could play it on an iPad. However some music on the radio is removed because of expired copyright, and there's no cheats, and even though my 2017 9.7 inch iPad is jailbroken I can't find anything to mod it.

If you're into planes like me, SimplePlanes is fun, it's a sandbox where you build planes and fly them. Minecraft is decent, fun fact, the Windows 10, console and mobile versions have actually been rewritten in C++. 

Papers, Please is a good one. You're a border inspector for a communist country and you got to make sure all their documents are correct and whatnot.

FTL: Faster Than Light is a space-themed sorta RPG that's really hard. You got to manage power on your ships, use your ships systems correctly and things of that nature. It's truely luck-based. Very addicting.

Prison Architect is a prison building game from the PC that's also really fun, it's free at first but if you want to run your own prison you'll need to pay $14-15

Roller Coaster Tycoon Classic is a theme-park game from the late 90s that got ported to mobile. you can make death parks and kill people, with rollercoasters crashing into each other and whatnot.

There's a remake of the Space Invaders arcade out there for $5 from the company that made the original, they really did their best to remake it and it paid off.

Where's My Water was a game from Disney that I had on my Nook when I was like 8 or so, you got to dig and stuff to get water to some sewer alligator.

Another one from my childhood is Cut The Rope, you got to feed this cute little monster via cutting ropes and making sure it doesn't get into traps.

Lastly, there's Project Highrise, which is a remake of the 1994 Simtower where you manage skyscrapers and stuff.

Please note that FTL & Papers Please are iPad only, and that most of these are paid. I guess I hate ads.
NTekNiklaus
because i have been using android my favorites currently are turbo dismount, smashy road: wanted, and stack. I was pretty big into Clash Royale and Minecraft when there were relevant at my school too
[Image: ZFBgp12.png]
Proud resident of the state of Nebraska.

Official UDU Tester

Owner and one of the founders of the Infinity Driving Universe
(08-21-2018, 07:10 PM)OmahaRoadgeek Wrote: because i have been using android my favorites currently are turbo dismount, smashy road: wanted, and stack. I was pretty big into Clash Royale and Minecraft when there were relevant at my school too

ROBLOX, and too bad I can't play UD on mobile...
Who wants Chicken Nomtauk for dinnero?

Well, it is available at Alan Island's best cafe - for Harriston's sakes! Shy Angry

The only mobile games I play are ported from PC / emulated