Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Am I perm banned?
So two months ago I was banned for being offensive to a staff member on the discord, which I thoroughly regret.
I did post an appeal, again 2 months ago but I haven't got a reply or anything.
Does this mean I have been perm banned and if so, is there any way for me to get unbanned?
Many thanks
-Grand
Dude I’ve posted an appeal like six months ago and didn’t get a response it’s a long wait
The ban appeals is for the games, not the discord, I believe. If you’re banned from the discord there’s no getting back.

If you’re banned in game it tells you how long your ban is for in the message when you try to join.

Lastly you’ll only never get a response if your ban is non negotiable.

Hope this helped.
So if it’s not negotiable they won’t tell me? Or will I get a reply explaining it was denied and non negotiable
You’ll get a reply but it’s not likely to be soon as they’ll probably go to everyone who IS negotiable first.

I don’t know about this but it might say your ban is non-negotiable in the message when you try to join. Maybe have a look. You should know if it’s non-negotiable based on what you did. It’d have to be REALLY bad.
No I was banned from the discord not the game
Did you even read what I said before, Karim? If you’re banned from the discord there’s NO GETTING BACK INTO THE DISCORD
(08-13-2018, 02:13 AM)DANISSY1 Wrote: Did you even read what I said before, Karim? If you’re banned from the discord there’s NO GETTING BACK INTO THE DISCORD

Cool down he knows dude.
 Chiefs and Cardinals fan. Basketball and Baseball fan
If he knew he wouldn’t have repeated it. I’m on mobile which is why I’m using caps for emphasis, not bold or italics.
Then why does it say in the appeal guidelines that if you are appealing a discord ban to include your username and discriminator.