Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An Update on My Behavior
Greetings all, NTekNiklaus (formerly Windowscomputerguy) here.

If you are on the UDU Discord frequently, you know damn well that I act like an idiot in there. Talking about stupid things, asking stupid questions on #suggestions_and_feedback, etc. I am honestly surprised I have no bans on my record. Examples of stupid behavior include:

Leaving the UD Discord and coming back (late 2017)
"add a strip club to westover to add to the beachy theme"
"add alleys for drug deals"
Talking about jacking off in the shower
...you get the point

Well, I have some good news; I am drifting away from that behavior and starting to mature up, after all this time.
After being baker acted twice (Google is your friend if you want to know what that is), I was officially diagnosed with an Autistic disorder, therefore explaining my odd behavior all these years. It appears that I also have some form of attention and instructional disorder as well, that is just me, however.

After help from some UD members, I have begun writing what a new me is. No longer will "idiot that likes attention" or "jackass" will be on that paper. I'm determined to change, and so far I have just made big steps. I'd like to thank all the members that helped me that day make a new me.
(08-13-2018, 12:37 AM)NTekNiklaus Wrote: Greetings all, NTekNiklaus (formerly Windowscomputerguy) here.

If you are on the UDU Discord frequently, you know damn well that I act like an idiot in there. Talking about stupid things, asking stupid questions on #suggestions_and_feedback, etc. I am honestly surprised I have no bans on my record. Examples of stupid behavior include:

Leaving the UD Discord and coming back (late 2017)
"add a strip club to westover to add to the beachy theme"
"add alleys for drug deals"
Talking about jacking off in the shower
...you get the point

Well, I have some good news; I am drifting away from that behavior and starting to mature up, after all this time.
After being baker acted twice (Google is your friend if you want to know what that is), I was officially diagnosed with an Autistic disorder, therefore explaining my odd behavior all these years. It appears that I also have some form of attention and instructional disorder as well, that is just me, however.

After help from some UD members, I have begun writing what a new me is. No longer will "idiot that likes attention" or "jackass" will be on that paper. I'm determined to change, and so far I have just made big steps. I'd like to thank all the members that helped me that day make a new me.

Why the fuck would you even suggest that?

But hopefully it gets better.
this post is probably purely idiotic

-NotPancake
(stats as of 12-3-17)
[Image: froscc9LToWZZbzFk6-dYQ.png]
All cars owned except the Can Am and the One:1.
All gamepasses owned except Garage pass.