Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I miss UD: Noyan
In December 2017, I started playing UD: Noyan, which was the first UD game I played. I was happy because when I played UD: Noyan for the first time, I discovered that it was a Canadian game.
Unfortunately, about 1 year later, UD: Noyan was closed, which meant that there are only a few American UD games left.
I really miss Canadian Ultimate Driving games!
Even despite being a fairly small map, Noyan was still pretty cool and the border presented some interesting roleplay situations. I would love to see another UD game that is set outside of the USA. What I would really like to see is an UD game set outside of North America (say Europe or something), but I doubt that'll ever happen since all of the map developers are from the USA I'm pretty sure..
(01-07-2019, 02:05 PM)Joonas Wrote: Even despite being a fairly small map, Noyan was still pretty cool and the border presented some interesting roleplay situations. I would love to see another UD game that is set outside of the USA. What I would really like to see is an UD game set outside of North America (say Europe or something), but I doubt that'll ever happen since all of the map developers are from the USA I'm pretty sure..

I agree