Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Hide UI button + field of view slider?
I think there should be a button to hide the UI (speedometer, buttons on the side, map, radio controls, etc) and maybe a slider to adjust your field of view. Primarily because it would help to make screenshots (don't have to crop around the UI, plus changing the field of view can make the screenshots look nicer), but maybe someone else just wants a cleaner UI or wants to adjust the field of view while playing.
(01-08-2019, 05:00 PM)Joonas Wrote: I think there should be a button to hide the UI (speedometer, buttons on the side, map, radio controls, etc) and maybe a slider to adjust your field of view. Primarily because it would help to make screenshots (don't have to crop around the UI, plus changing the field of view can make the screenshots look nicer), but maybe someone else just wants a cleaner UI or wants to adjust the field of view while playing.

Well, a UI hide button would look nice for cinematic shots. But, it is ROBLOX and the great majority of players aren't looking for that. While it may be an interesting concept, it most likely will not be applied because the player base wants more of other things, and Alex wants to please the player base to make more money, dont blame him at all lol
-Blu
Professional Developer
I don't think that a button for hiding the UI or a simple slider that changes the field of view on the camera really wouldn't be that hard to script, the hardest part would probably be finding a location for it on the screen and making it look nice.
(01-22-2019, 11:18 AM)Blu Wrote:
(01-08-2019, 05:00 PM)Joonas Wrote: I think there should be a button to hide the UI (speedometer, buttons on the side, map, radio controls, etc) and maybe a slider to adjust your field of view. Primarily because it would help to make screenshots (don't have to crop around the UI, plus changing the field of view can make the screenshots look nicer), but maybe someone else just wants a cleaner UI or wants to adjust the field of view while playing.

Well, a UI hide button would look nice for cinematic shots. But, it is ROBLOX and the great majority of players aren't looking for that. While it may be an interesting concept, it most likely will not be applied because the player base wants more of other things, and Alex wants to please the player base to make more money, dont blame him at all lol

and you dare to call yourself a professional developer
01110011011101000110000101101100011001010010000001101101011001010110110101100101011100110000110100001010

Code:
if (you.gay == true) {
   console.log('u gay');
} else {
   console.log('u still gay');
}