Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Most Popular Cars in Ultimate Driving
I said I was going to make one of these, so here you go.

This list will be excluding free cars since they don't cost anything.

5. Koenigsegg One:1:

Even though this is a $3,900,000 car, it sees a lot of use from players across all Ultimate Driving games. It has a top speed of 273mph, which is the second fastest car in the game. It has a revenue of $1,333, great handling, and is highly customizable, (which is why it's one of the most commonly riced vehicles). It could be that a ton of people have bought this car when it used to cost $2,000,000, and that it has been their best car since. But it could also not be the case, and that a lot of people just really like Koenigsegg for making fast cars.

4. Dodge Coronet:

Aside from the free Pontiac G8, Ford Crown Victoria, and the recently added Dodge Charger R/T, the Dodge Coronet is a car commonly used by newcomers. It costs only $6,000, and for the money you get a surprisingly fun to drive muscle car. I'd actually recommend using this car to farm- nevermind, the Dodge Charger R/T exists.

3. Mclaren MP4-12C

This is an excellent farming car for the price. Aside from being the cheapest Mclaren in the game, it's also one of the cheapest cars capable of over 200mph, 204mph to be exact. The only problem is the amount of ricers who use rims that don't match, and blast bad rap music.

2. Chevrolet Corvette C7

The Corvette has long been the cheap-fast car. 240k for a car that can go from 0-60 in just 3.1 seconds, and can go 185mph flat out. This is almost my favorite car in the game. This would be a great car for farming the MP4-12C in. Oh, and it handles great as well.

1. Chevrolet Camaro SS

This is it. This is the OG sportscar of Ultimate Driving. Even now with several new sports/supercars being added, the Camaro still sees a ton of use by almost everyone across all UD games. It costs only $54,000, it can go 165mph, has a revenue of $529, and it's overall fun to drive. It's also highly customizable, like the One:1. But because of this, it's one of the most commonly riced vehicles in game.

In case you want to know what really is the most popular car in Ultimate Driving, that honor goes to the Scion FR-S. Even though it was in the game for only a few months, it sees more use than the long lived Ford Crown Victoria, probably because it appeals to the youth more. Or because it's unlockable at rank 5.
[Image: tenor.gif]
(01-08-2019, 09:13 PM)Coleftw27 Wrote: I said I was going to make one of these, so here you go.

Even though this is a $3,900,000 car, it sees a lot of use from players across all Ultimate Driving games. It has a top speed of 273mph, which is the second fastest car in the game. It has a revenue of $1,333, great handling, and is highly customizable, (which is why it's one of the most commonly riced vehicles). It could be that a ton of people have bought this car when it used to cost $2,000,000, and that it has been their best car since. But it could also not be the case, and that a lot of people just really like Koenigsegg for making fast cars.

4. Dodge Coronet:

Aside from the free Pontiac G8, Ford Crown Victoria, and the recently added Dodge Charger R/T, the Dodge Coronet is a car commonly used by newcomers. It costs only $6,000, and for the money you get a surprisingly fun to drive muscle car. I'd actually recommend using this car to farm- nevermind, the Dodge Charger R/T exists.

3. Mclaren MP4-12C

This is an excellent farming car for the price. Aside from being the cheapest Mclaren in the game, it's also one of the cheapest cars capable of over 200mph, 204mph to be exact. The only problem is the amount of ricers who use rims that don't match, and blast bad rap music.

2. Chevrolet Corvette C7

The Corvette has long been the cheap-fast car. 240k for a car that can go from 0-60 in just 3.1 seconds, and can go 185mph flat out. This is almost my favorite car in the game. This would be a great car for farming the MP4-12C in. Oh, and it handles great as well.

1. Chevrolet Camaro SS

This is it. This was the OG sportscar of Ultimate Driving. Even now with several new sports/supercars being added, the Camaro still sees a ton of use by almost everyone across all UD games. It costs only 54k, it can go 165mph, has a revenue of $529, and it's overall fun to drive. It's also highly customizable. Like the One:1, because of this it's one of the most commonly riced vehicles in game.

In case you want to know what really is the most popular car in Ultimate Driving, that honor goes to the Scion FR-S. Even though it was in the game for only a few months, it sees more use than the long lived Ford Crown Victoria, probably because it appeals to the youth more. Or because it's unlockable at rank 5.

5. Before the F5 was a thing, the One:1 was THE grinder vehicle, due to a high top end + revenue combination, which the F5 would later expand on and do better, thus why I'd also put the F5 in the same position

4. Became less common over time once rank vehicles like the FR-S were introduced, but the Coronet was once very common before the Racing Update due to its cheap price and muscle car aesthetic.

3. Has been in the game for a while, and has good all-around performance, especially for a 375K price tag. Whilst the likes of the Viper and CTS-V have overtaken it due to being cheaper (and the Viper also having a higher top speed and better cornering ability), it's still rather common to see.

2. During the brick era this statement held pretty true, but then the Viper was introduced and priced the EXACT SAME, with all the aforementioned pluses, as well as the GT-R having stats and a lower price before that, and the C7 Corvette isn't as common as it was before.

1. Even now with the introduction of the 02' Camaro, a car that costs almost 30K less with worse acceleration but similar top speed, the 16' Camaro still remains as one of the game's best performance for value vehicles. Vehicles with comparably similar specs often costed double or more, at least until the Supra and aforementioned 02' Camaro were introduced.
[Image: 07e463d4a96fabb014c3b71ad855ad49.png]
I would add the Aventador to the list. I see a loooot of people driving Aventadors (the Lamborghini brand in general, but most commonly the Aventador). Usually spotted playing bad rap music and driven by people with low miles who have used Robux to buy the car, although that is not always the case.
(01-08-2019, 09:28 PM)UnluckiestSeven Wrote:
(01-08-2019, 09:13 PM)Coleftw27 Wrote: I said I was going to make one of these, so here you go.

4. Dodge Coronet:

3. Mclaren MP4-12C

2. Chevrolet Corvette C7

1. Chevrolet Camaro SS

This is it. This was the OG sportscar of Ultimate Driving. Even now with several new sports/supercars being added, the Camaro still sees a ton of use by almost everyone across all UD games. It costs only 54k, it can go 165mph, has a revenue of $529, and it's overall fun to drive. It's also highly customizable. Like the One:1, because of this it's one of the most commonly riced vehicles in game.

5. Before the F5 was a thing, the One:1 was THE grinder vehicle, due to a high top end + revenue combination, which the F5 would later expand on and do better, thus why I'd also put the F5 in the same position

4. Became less common over time once rank vehicles like the FR-S were introduced, but the Coronet was once very common before the Racing Update due to its cheap price and muscle car aesthetic.

3. Has been in the game for a while, and has good all-around performance, especially for a 375K price tag. Whilst the likes of the Viper and CTS-V have overtaken it due to being cheaper (and the Viper also having a higher top speed and better cornering ability), it's still rather common to see.

2. During the brick era this statement held pretty true, but then the Viper was introduced and priced the EXACT SAME, with all the aforementioned pluses, as well as the GT-R having stats and a lower price before that, and the C7 Corvette isn't as common as it was before.

1. Even now with the introduction of the 02' Camaro, a car that costs almost 30K less with worse acceleration but similar top speed, the 16' Camaro still remains as one of the game's best performance for value vehicles. Vehicles with comparably similar specs often costed double or more, at least until the Supra and aforementioned 02' Camaro were introduced.

I thought about putting the the F5 on this list, but for some reason I still see more One:1s being driven. And to add to the Corvette statement; I thought about putting the Viper on here as well, given that it's faster and costs the same as the C7. But still, I see more C7 Vettes speeding around. My theory is that a bunch of people have bought it when there was no other 200k-240k car that could compete with it in terms of performance and pricing. I'll probably end up seeing more Vipers and GT-Rs than Corvettes sometime, but that doesn't seem to the case as of now.
[Image: tenor.gif]