Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stop reporting people here
You can report people on "Moderation Requests", but people clearly don't understand, plus people don't even provide evidence! I (also others) want to read actual forumposts, alright?
Pee is stored in the balls 誕横ゅ扱ト影
(01-14-2019, 07:20 AM)Zafocan Wrote: You can report people on "Moderation Requests", but people clearly don't understand, plus people don't even provide evidence! I (also others) want to read actual forumposts, alright?

I  A G R E E  W I T H  Y O U .
NO to PennDOT  Angry  , YES to PTC.  Big Grin
I agree. Reports with insufficient format and evidence can impede a member’s forum-reading experience. While the forum moderators do an exceptional job of limiting these actions, members should have enough common sense to look for a player reporting category.
this thread complaining is almost just as bad
-Blu
Professional Developer
OmG i saw pancake hacking in ultimate driving thats why i took roblox away from my kid
I HAVE NO EVIDENCE BUT YOU CAN STILL BELIVE ME
NOTICE: If you are going to report someone, PLEASE go to this:
https://uduniverse.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59
Everyone is getting sick and tired of seeing reports in random areas.
(02-07-2019, 09:33 PM)STEEL FROM ROBLOX Wrote: OmG i saw pancake hacking in ultimate driving thats why i took roblox away from my kid

ahaha my mod menu is epic

(that was a joke if you cant tell)
- NotPancake

Long time UD player, own a lot. Have every gamepass.
(02-07-2019, 10:29 PM)PancakeKillerYT Wrote:
(02-07-2019, 09:33 PM)STEEL FROM ROBLOX Wrote: OmG i saw pancake hacking in ultimate driving thats why i took roblox away from my kid

Cease the levity! Be careful when you joke about exploiting on the UD forums! Some mods take it too seriously!
Who wants Chicken Nomtauk for dinnero?

Well, it is available at Alan Island's best cafe - for Harriston's sakes! Shy Angry

(02-07-2019, 11:08 PM)Poxism Wrote:
(02-07-2019, 10:29 PM)PancakeKillerYT Wrote:

Cease the levity! Be careful when you joke about exploiting on the UD forums! Some mods take it too seriously!

- NotPancake

Long time UD player, own a lot. Have every gamepass.
Of coure I'm sure! You never know a mod's incentive.
Who wants Chicken Nomtauk for dinnero?

Well, it is available at Alan Island's best cafe - for Harriston's sakes! Shy Angry

It happened again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NOTICE: If you are going to report someone, PLEASE go to this:
https://uduniverse.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59
Everyone is getting sick and tired of seeing reports in random areas.