Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Roblox on PlayStation 4????
I've tried to find out why Roblox isn't on the PS4. Does anyone have any information on why this is what it is?
[Image: 281c46d8520078322c382135f0c76ef2.png]
honestly its probably because ROBLOX is too lazy to optimize for it, or there haven't been enough requests. another thing may be that if their XBOX One client wasnt accepted well by developers and players the may have not seen any reward in bringing it to PS4, or sony wont let them (dont know why Sony wouldnt)
-Blu
Professional Developer
Xbox is based off of Windows 10. Playstation is not. Roblox exists already for Windows. Draw the remaining conclusions.
~ Matt
Chief Implementation Officer | Chief Financial Officer | President of Web Operations
Ultimate Driving
The premier driving experience.
That's bull shit, they said they'd bring it to PS4. There are way more kids on PS4 than Xbox.
[Image: 281c46d8520078322c382135f0c76ef2.png]
Or you can buy a PC for less and enjoy it there. There is literally no reason to play it on a console.
~ Matt
Chief Implementation Officer | Chief Financial Officer | President of Web Operations
Ultimate Driving
The premier driving experience.
I don't have a console myself so I can't confirm this, but my friend has a Xbox One S and apparently Roblox for consoles is completely unoptimized - he brought up Vehicle Simulator running at roughly 10-15 FPS which is just... horrible. It's better to just play on PC - also because of mouse/keyboard support.. I don't even want to imagine how clunky a controller would be for handling UIs on Roblox games.
roblox on consoles is completely unoptimized, most of the time its actually the developers who dont make the controls good.  the only game ive enjoyed playing on console was super bomb survival which feels like it was meant for xbox
stop!!!11
PS4 actually sucks. Xbox players not being cooperative in most games sucks enough as is and I don't want it to get any worse with way saltier people.
- NotPancake

Long time UD player, own a lot. Have every gamepass.
I don't have a PS4.  I have a G7 laptop along with an old XBOX 360 (with Midnight Club Los Angeles on it, which I have recently bought and the only XBOX 360 game I have so far.)
[Image: 37m1fu.jpg]