Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why have in not heard about this?
Why have in not heard about this?. I though Johnsboro Junction was coming first. Or is this it.

Im pretty sure it is called "johnsboro", not "Jonesboro'.
NOTICE: If you are going to report someone, PLEASE go to this:
https://uduniverse.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59
Everyone is getting sick and tired of seeing reports in random areas.
Jonesboro is a different place than Johnsboro.
Jonesboro in real life is a small town south of Atlanta (Fulton in UD).
Who wants Chicken Nomtauk for dinnero?

Well, it is available at Alan Island's best cafe - for Harriston's sakes! Shy Angry

Information 
(02-07-2019, 07:38 PM)Poxism Wrote: Jonesboro is a different place than Johnsboro.  
Jonesboro in real life is a small town south of Atlanta (Fulton in UD).

It's also the county seat of CLAYTON!!!! *clearing throat* County, GA.
Jayman15334645
Kool just a cool dude, that's all
Either they are two different places, or it is a mistake. I'll go with the first. DUBLIN, GA IS NOT JONESBORO, GA.
We're out of Chicken Nomtauk. Go to Bordenville for spoiled milk, or SEE YOU IN CAPE DANN! Angry

Awwwww. This business should go to da Worstover Islands or da Bethany Bleach.  Wink
why do americans spell 'borough' wierd?
"Zulus! Thousands of 'em!"

[Image: wQU2Hgl.png]
CoA w/ all the blood links to I have countries
...because we Americans love to shorten words. We still have places like 'Hillsborough' though. But ya know, 'we do it the short way, and reasonable'. Any letter that sounds silent, we remove it!
We're out of Chicken Nomtauk. Go to Bordenville for spoiled milk, or SEE YOU IN CAPE DANN! Angry

Awwwww. This business should go to da Worstover Islands or da Bethany Bleach.  Wink
(07-29-2019, 10:51 PM)Poxism Squared Wrote: ...because we Americans love to shorten words. We still have places like 'Hillsborough' though. But ya know, 'we do it the short way, and reasonable'. Any letter that sounds silent, we remove it!

stop trying to act superior, you also live in america

think it has something to do with the fact that the city name would be absurdly long with borough instead of boro, might just be me
- NotPancake

Long time UD player, own a lot. Have every gamepass.
Yeah, that's my point. "Americans love to shorten words, for diminutive intricacy". Also, we have removed the 'u' from some words, due to an extra letter that does not apply to the pronounciation.