Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ATTN: Game Devs:Missouri License Plates
Hello. Since you have the Missouri license plates on the game that are 2 versions old, I was wondering if you can put the previous version in. I made if you would like to use it. No strings attached. Just do whatever you need to do to it and you can use it.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: E15M_Logo_Med.jpg]

Every 15 Minutes, someone is killed in an alcohol-related traffic incident. Today I never got the chance to say goodbye.
Actually Missouri is coming out with new plates for their bicentennial, so they are going away from that design. On a recent trip down to St. Joe you are already seeing some of them out in the wild.
[Image: ZFBgp12.png]
Proud resident of the state of Nebraska.

Official UDU Tester

Owner and one of the founders of the Infinity Driving Universe
(02-03-2019, 03:02 PM)OmahaRoadgeek Wrote: Actually Missouri is coming out with new plates for their bicentennial, so they are going away from that design. On a recent trip down to St. Joe you are already seeing some of them out in the wild.

2 of our vehicles got the Bicentennial plates; got them back in like November when the registration was renewed. But I would like some newer style missouri plates and some others would, too.
[Image: E15M_Logo_Med.jpg]

Every 15 Minutes, someone is killed in an alcohol-related traffic incident. Today I never got the chance to say goodbye.