Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Whats with all the police officers
Most of the police officers, especially in Westover, always arrest people just because they have bounty without even explaining they just arrest you immediately. Its so annoying it happens to me all the time Angry and some people really get ticked off by them like once I saw a "gang" who tried to defeat these bounty hunting officers but they failed. Like I could be innocent or I forgot to pay off my bounty. I don't even have hundreds of bounty i just have 30 or something around that number
I am unit j20 from the WPD (Westover police department) whenever I go onto a sever I will inform any and all on duty officers of this issue.
thxs for letting me know  Sleepy
PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO MY YT CHANNEL
- OPP Master
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_09n8j...subscriber

Dodgy yeet  

(02-24-2019, 08:21 AM)BootlegScarce Wrote: Most of the police officers, especially in Westover, always arrest people just because they have bounty without even explaining they just arrest you immediately. Its so annoying it happens to me all the time Angry and some people really get ticked off by them like once I saw a "gang" who tried to defeat these bounty hunting officers but they failed. Like I could be innocent or I forgot to pay off my bounty. I don't even have hundreds of bounty i just have 30 or something around that number

Because that's literally how the game works and you and bounty is essentially proof that you have committed crimes.
[Image: 07e463d4a96fabb014c3b71ad855ad49.png]