Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Exit numbering on I-76
Since the expansion of I-76, in my opinion, the exit numbers should be changed because of the distance from the state line is about 5 miles. Therefore, exit 1 (Cape Henlopen/US 40) should be exit 6, exit 2 (Chestnut Rd. to Westover) should be exit 7, and so on.

Just a little thing but would make it a lot more realistic
How it works in like 90% of states that I know of, is that exit numbering is west is lower numbers and eastern is higher (i.e. I-66 in VA starts at I-81 [not a state border] with exit 6 in Front Royal and exit 75 [?] in Arlington, and exit 75 is right before a "state line" [Washington DC])
- NotPancake

Long time UD player, own a lot. Have every gamepass.
Texas highway exits base on mileage, since it is a large state. Example, I-10 is 881 miles, and there are 478 exits. Another advantage of mileage exits is that when you want to build one between another, you could just add A or B. This frequently happens in Texas.

The UDU won't matter since all the exits are kind of close to each other.
☆Many people claim I'm from the year 10535☆  all ice melts
   Next Stop, Proxima Centauri B!
(05-07-2019, 04:48 PM)PancakeKillerYT Wrote: How it works in like 90% of states that I know of, is that exit numbering is west is lower numbers and eastern is higher (i.e. I-66 in VA starts at I-81 [not a state border] with exit 6 in Front Royal and exit 75 [?] in Arlington, and exit 75 is right before a "state line" [Washington DC])
Nebraska and Iowa are the same way. In Nebraska for example exit 1 is at the NE-WY border and Exit 454 is at the NE-IA border
[Image: ZFBgp12.png]
Proud resident of the state of Nebraska.

Official UDU Tester

Owner and one of the founders of the Infinity Driving Universe