Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[READ NOW!] Why I think Marrows, Galewood, and Centralia will exist.
Exclamation 
Why do I think the towns 'Marrows', 'Galewood', and 'Centralia' will exist? Look at the map. It may almost seem like you don't want these cities to exist, but a UDU map can't be cliffhangered! Delaware would cease development as we know it.
  There really isn't any evidence of these towns, so we don't know if these are fillers or not. But there still is a region north of Delancy Gorge. I know the UDU map is outdated as heck, but on the thread, Matt explicitly mentioned that not all content was released, and this may include towns, roads, etc. But a region would be bleak without any towns, and these towns wouldn't be labeled if they weren't meant to exist, right? Just like real life.
   The outdated UDU map displays a region north of Delancy Gorge. Routes 2/41, 92, and 52 can't just stop randomly without anything ahead of them. ALL ROADS LEAD SOMEWHERE. On the outdated UDU map, there is a very winding route called, '273'. As you see, it runs east to west from Harriston to the state border. How do I know that this route will still exist? Well, when it comes to Delancy, only the highway layouts changed. Route numbers still stood, and even some were added!
   I have extemporaneously concluded that two towns will be on DE-273, Marrows (at DE-52), and Centralia (at DE-41). Galewood has been evidenced by no street sign, but a highway sign on I-80. The sign would have labeled Centralia if Galewood was north. Galewood will be on DE-41 between Centralia and Gerard Ferry, postulated to be at its northern end of its concurrency with DE-2.
  So to reiterate, NOT ALL CONTENT IS RELEASED on the outdated UDU map. And these towns haven't been labeled as content yet, as the Delancy Gorge route arrangements have been laid haphazardly, omitting locations of towns like existing Pomeroy and upcoming Centralia. The main displays a previous version of Delancy that was completely redone months before it's release. Centralia will probably undergo similarities, but will still exist when it comes to highways and towns.
   MY MAIN POINT IS THAT YOU CAN SAY THAT ANYTHING IS A FILLER, BUT IT IS LIKELY TO COME, SINCE IT HASN'T BEEN IN DEVELOPMENT YET. TAKE SOUTH HARRISTON FOR EXAMPLE, THERE HAVE BEEN SIGNS POINTING TO A "KEYPORT BEACH", WHICH HASN'T BEEN ADDED TO THE GAME YET. AND ALL HIGHWAYS LEAD SOMEWHERE. IF THE HIGHWAY REACHES THE END OF THE MAP, IT IS LIKELY THAT IT WILL GO INTO ANOTHER GAME. CENTRALIA WILL COME, BECAUSE DELAWARE WOULD BE INCOMPLETE WITHOUT IT.
    I have gotten inevitably fatigued about the incessant fallacious statements, 'that they have been merely pasted as fillers'. Cease the prattling, and paste your thoughts below, with complete clarification, that is NOT preposterously slapdash.
☆Many people claim I'm from the year 10535☆  all ice melts
   Next Stop, Proxima Centauri B!
I'll be writing for a bit here.

I'll start off in the first paragraph. 

Poxism: "It may almost seem like you don't want these cities to exist, but a UDU map can't be cliffhangered!"

The idea of these towns would be nice, however we don't know if it exists. We don't even know if Pennsylvania exists in the universe (other then a slight mention on the UDU map and the PA license plate) because there is no signs referencing PA (once again, other then these filler towns).

(there was an image of the UD map of the PA reference but the image turned into a link and it was longer then the bible)

Second. "But a region would be bleak without any towns" That's pretty much all of Alaska. 

"The outdated UDU map displays a region north of Delancy Gorge." You specifically mention "outdated". That means it might not even exist. 

"ALL ROADS LEAD SOMEWHERE." Take games like American Truck Simulator for example. In some videos of the game I've seen, roads that go no where are shown.

"I have extemporaneously concluded that two towns will be on DE-273, Marrows (at DE-52), and Centralia (at DE-41)." It's a long shot to say these towns exist, but to say where they are is even more insane. You can't just conclude something is somewhere. 

"And these towns haven't been labeled as content yet" This is funny, saying that these towns do in fact, exist regardless of this point you made there.

Also, I never checked that thread until I dug it up for this reply. The fuck do you mean by "#pancakewouldlovejealousjelly"? That makes zero sense to me personally, but that's a side rant.

"IF THE HIGHWAY REACHES THE END OF THE MAP, IT IS LIKELY THAT IT WILL GO INTO ANOTHER GAME. CENTRALIA WILL COME, BECAUSE DELAWARE WOULD BE INCOMPLETE WITHOUT IT. " This is not exactly true. There is nothing signifying the west end of I-76. We just see it end at the MD border in Odessa, and it supposedly continues through MD on the UD map, which is unconfirmed to be truthful. 

I've probably missed points but I'm not sure.

Please stop going on about those 3 filler towns. It's gotten redundant over the past few months.

For the love of god, stop this or leave the forums for my own mental sanity (and maybe some others)
- NotPancake

Long time UD player, own a lot. Have every gamepass.
Please stop going on about those 3 filler towns. It's gotten redundant over the past few months.

[2]
[Image: ZFBgp12.png]
Proud resident of the state of Nebraska.

Official UDU Tester

Owner and one of the founders of the Infinity Driving Universe
Lightbulb 
I'm going to have to ask Alex AGAIN about this. "Is the 273 and PA region of the map abandoned?", or "are these towns literally fillers or not?"

To this point, to be honest, you're acting like Harriston won't even come, since it's so far in the future. So this won't be the proper time to talk about Centralia. Maybe 2021.

And speaking of "jealous jelly", that was a prop. And I ended it with "okay on the serious side".

The area west of Newark on I-76 will probably come after Masonsville in the far future, due to distance determination.

"The towns haven't been labeled as content yet". On the other thread, I was trying to give a full reasoning, gut I failed.

And the "Keyport Beach" sign in South Harriston was given as an example to emphasize the fact how there could be towns on signs, but they aren't in development yet, in reality.

Angry Okay, to reiterate, you're technically like, it's too far in the future to talk about right now. I kind of agree. Later.
We're out of Chicken Nomtauk. Go to Bordenville for spoiled milk, or SEE YOU IN CAPE DANN! Angry

Awwwww. This business should go to da Worstover Islands or da Bethany Bleach.  Wink