Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What i would like in newark.
Finally we are gonna have that western expansion to see us 301 but i would like a southern expansion to probably include elk mills.

I would like that newark would have more rural area and more of a town like monroe
(05-10-2019, 12:10 PM)markelitus Wrote: Finally we are gonna have that western expansion to see us 301 but i would like a southern expansion to probably include elk mills.

I would like that newark would have more rural area and more of a town like monroe

Due to the massive size of Masonsville, US 301 would be much farther west than you think. But there will be a significantly big western expansion, but it won't even go a quarter to US 301.  

(Also, I'm counting on Elk Mills to be added into the game too, it's just a little south It would make sense for Elk Mills to be added, since I-76 is now.)
We're out of Chicken Nomtauk. Go to Bordenville for spoiled milk, or SEE YOU IN CAPE DANN! Angry

Awwwww. This business should go to da Worstover Islands or da Bethany Bleach.  Wink
(05-25-2019, 04:45 AM)Poxism Squared Wrote:
(05-10-2019, 12:10 PM)markelitus Wrote: Finally we are gonna have that western expansion to see us 301 but i would like a southern expansion to probably include elk mills.

Due to the massive size of Masonsville, US 301 would be much farther west than you think. But there will be a significantly big western expansion, but it won't even go a quarter to US 301.  

(Also, I'm counting on Elk Mills to be added into the game too, it's just a little south It would make sense for Elk Mills to be added, since I-76 is now.)
i didnt know that but i have seen the video of TTP doing the revamp and he was building MD 781 and i have seen US 301 signs
Where??? I haven't seen any. US 301 will pretty much be out of the game, to reiterate.
We're out of Chicken Nomtauk. Go to Bordenville for spoiled milk, or SEE YOU IN CAPE DANN! Angry

Awwwww. This business should go to da Worstover Islands or da Bethany Bleach.  Wink