Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Cash for miles
Anyone else not get money for the miles? For me it is rare to get cash regardless the amount I drive. This really ruins the game for me as I can't get another car or pay gas. If this could be fixed this would rly help
Roblox userBig Grinragon8ite
(05-10-2019, 03:37 PM)DaLitDragon Wrote: Anyone else not get money for the miles? For me it is rare to get cash regardless the amount I drive. This really ruins the game for me as I can't get another car or pay gas. If this could be fixed this would rly help

Either you're driving a car that is not owned by you or you are  not driving a full mile. I have never in my entire time of playing UD have ever ran into your problem.
   [Image: image?w=163&h=58&rev=34&ac=1&parent=1WQN...Z-29vFEWCM] 
Hello, hope you have a lovely day!
(05-11-2019, 11:26 PM)aceofpiolts Wrote:
(05-10-2019, 03:37 PM)DaLitDragon Wrote: Anyone else not get money for the miles? For me it is rare to get cash regardless the amount I drive. This really ruins the game for me as I can't get another car or pay gas. If this could be fixed this would rly help

Either you're driving a car that is not owned by you or you are  not driving a full mile. I have never in my entire time of playing UD have ever ran into your problem.

Does the police corvette count and I have unlocked and drive it.
(05-14-2019, 01:05 PM)DaLitDragon Wrote:
(05-11-2019, 11:26 PM)aceofpiolts Wrote:

Does the police corvette count and I have unlocked and drive it.
Count what? The cash if so then yes it does count up and give money.
   [Image: image?w=163&h=58&rev=34&ac=1&parent=1WQN...Z-29vFEWCM] 
Hello, hope you have a lovely day!