Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I-95 and I-80?
Finally I-95 and I-80 are gonna be roads that you can use?
Description of the I-95 and I-80.

Yes, they will be accessable, but not this year. I-95 and I-80 will merge into a two-mile twelve-lane concurrency just south of Harriston. There will be factories and suburbs, as well as a mysterious 6-lane highway traversing just a little west the concurrency (this is not US-1.).

I think it's the "Hazlet Avenue" that appeared in his signs.
We're out of Chicken Nomtauk. Go to Bordenville for spoiled milk, or SEE YOU IN CAPE DANN! Angry

Awwwww. This business should go to da Worstover Islands or da Bethany Bleach.  Wink
(05-25-2019, 04:51 AM)Poxism Squared Wrote: Description of the I-95 and I-80.

Yes, they will be accessable, but not this year. I-95 and I-80 will merge into a two-mile twelve-lane concurrency just south of Harriston. There will be factories and suburbs, as well as a mysterious 6-lane highway traversing just a little west the concurrency (this is not US-1.).

I think it's the "Hazlet Avenue" that appeared in his signs.

wow but we have to see UD Masonville because that is gonna be massive.
Masonsville will be even more massive. Lol. That is, we are not sure if that big city would be split into more than one game.
Where are you getting this information, because I definitively have not heard about any of the information you have said.
[Image: ZFBgp12.png]
Proud resident of the state of Nebraska.

Official UDU Tester

Owner and one of the founders of the Infinity Driving Universe
(06-14-2019, 11:56 PM)OmahaRoadgeek Wrote: Where are you getting this information, because I definitively have not heard about any of the information you have said.

pox, stop spreading lies for everyones sake
- NotPancake

Long time UD player, own a lot. Have every gamepass.
Lies? I'm just speculating what a big city may be like tbh
We're out of Chicken Nomtauk. Go to Bordenville for spoiled milk, or SEE YOU IN CAPE DANN! Angry

Awwwww. This business should go to da Worstover Islands or da Bethany Bleach.  Wink