Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Get to know your staff: Jalex/Jaaaalex/breeathless
Hey guys!

So you may see us staff members floating around Discord or games moderating, but most people never really get the chance to talk to us and have conversations. This week round it's my pleasure to host a little Q&A session with everybody so you can get to know me beyond my moderation purposes!

Here's a tiny little background on me:
I was first hired onto the team in July 2017 and I've been working with the team since. I'm currently in the middle of my GCSEs (British exams) and soon to be finished (thank God)

I'm pretty much a walking talking meme if you see me in the Discord server, but I'd like to hand you guys the privilege of getting to know me as a person! If you have any question(s) about me, my personal life, time in UD and Roblox, etc... then now's your chance to ask away Smile)

v
v
v
v
v
I'm Jalex - not Alex, not Jale, not Jail, not Jaaaaaaaaaaaaalex, not Jalapeno and not Jaguar. I'm not a guy either. My discord is jalex#0826
What's the hardest part of your job as moderator/forum warden?
Favorite thing about being a moderator?
\(⩌⩊⩌)\ ₎ ₎       ₍ ₍ /(⩌⩊⩌)/        
No one is around to help. Life is hard, life is stressful. I need peace and tranquility. I don't have to prove myself to anyone.

why are you such a noodle (this is making me do 30 chars so. JISDHFUISDHGUIVHFSUIGHUIHUIHSDUIOHSDFUIASDGHFYUISAGDYUIASGFSDYUI)
why did i choose my forums name to be my roblox name when i was 12
What kind of bread do you like?
Does pineapple belong on pizza?

Answer correctly

The answer is no.

If you answered yes, why?

I'm not original.

Do otters look better with or without hats?
Whats the ratio of having fun/moderating and dealing with goofuses?
~Poopaa Scoopaa
Excluding UD, what is your favorite game on roblox? And what about outside of roblox.
Why're you obsessed with ariana ghandi
(05-28-2019, 06:32 PM)potatosoul101 Wrote: What's the hardest part of your job as moderator/forum warden?

For me personally, I'd say the hardest part of being a moderator is the abuse and grief you get from the bad eggs of the bunch. Now don't get me wrong - it's not 24/7. But it can become a regular thing of people insulting and hurling abuse at us staff members for just trying to keep the community a safe place for all. However they don't change my view of the community and I still enjoy what I do Smile)

(05-28-2019, 06:34 PM)Captain_Spade Wrote: Favorite thing about being a moderator?

This isn't a question I can narrow down to just one thing in specific because I've had so many fun memories in the (almost) 2 years I've been here. One of the best things is the staff team - we're all family and the bonds I've created with people since being hired is wholesome. I also have a blast when I'm messing around in game with players and meeting everybody. Before I was hired I didn't interact with anybody and nobody knew me, but the staff and community took me under their wing and I'm so so thankful for this opportunity I have!

(05-28-2019, 06:34 PM)Armybob101 Wrote: why are you such a noodle (this is making me do 30 chars so. JISDHFUISDHGUIVHFSUIGHUIHUIHSDUIOHSDFUIASDGHFYUISAGDYUIASGFSDYUI)

zach you're pointless

(05-28-2019, 06:43 PM)Sam2pk Wrote: What kind of bread do you like?

Gotta be tiger bread for me. If it's not tiger bread, I'm so picky to the extent where I cut the crust off.

(05-28-2019, 06:44 PM)FrostedKoala Wrote: Does pineapple belong on pizza?
Answer correctly
The answer is no.
If you answered yes, why?
I'm not original.
Do otters look better with or without hats?

I don't like pizza anyway so pizza doesn't belong in society ? plus otters look good no matter what leave them alone

(05-28-2019, 06:52 PM)James56 Wrote: Whats the ratio of having fun/moderating and dealing with goofuses?

It depends where and how you're looking at it. In game, it's a lot of fun to interact and play around with members of the community. Discord is notorious for the goofuses. You can have a good run of the server being respectful to the staff, and then it drops quicker than my mixtape and suddenly a 10 minute mute as if you just stole sweets from a baby. It is still fun to moderate though don't get me wrong Smile)

(05-28-2019, 06:52 PM)Ez2beat1 Wrote: Excluding UD, what is your favorite game on roblox? And what about outside of roblox.

On Roblox, aside from UD, I like to play Murder Mystery 2, Car Crushers and random tycoons I find. Outside of Roblox I enjoy playing The Sims and Town of Salem.
I'm Jalex - not Alex, not Jale, not Jail, not Jaaaaaaaaaaaaalex, not Jalapeno and not Jaguar. I'm not a guy either. My discord is jalex#0826