Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Get to know your staff: Tiara/Ame/Zeal
Hello everyone,

This week I get the pleasure of hosting a little Q&A for you all! You've probably seen me around and may be curious to learn more about me, and this is the perfect opportunity to ask any questions that you may have!

Here's a background on me:
I'm 19 years old and currently live in the state of Georgia. I've been apart of the UDU team since July 22nd, 2017. Next month, it will be two whole years on the team! Although I show off a stoic attitude, I'm pretty enjoyable to hang around, feel free to join in on conversations I may be having! (probably with jordan, he's dum though. shhh.)

That's pretty much it! Go ahead and ask any questions you may have about me.
"Ame", Ultimate Driving Moderator. Tokyo Machine enthusiast. #InBrotherhood
why the #### are you so short

gotta make it longer bc it said that it was too short like u sdfsdhjfsujfhsifusghifughfsduighdogshjefgisug
why did i choose my forums name to be my roblox name when i was 12
What Made you want to be a UDU Mod/staff?
-If you plan on going to college, what do you plan on majoring in?

-What is your favorite game outside of UD, both within and outside of Roblox?

-What is your favorite UD and real life car?
Ultimate Driving and Wings of Fire fan.

Owner of Divo and F1 in UD.
Why are you so dumb?

Imputing stuff here to rid of that minimum character limit asdfads
Hi. I'm KsxpG.
I'm one of the Official UDU Testers.
Klusionary#8960
Exactly how tall are you?

How many miles / how much money do you have on UD?

What other games do you enjoy besides roblox?

What music genre do you like?

Who's my d-

What car do you own currently, if any?
- Do you have a favourite person on the team? If so, who is it?
- What is the best part about being a UD staff member?
(06-10-2019, 09:31 PM)Armybob101 Wrote: why the #### are you so short

gotta make it longer bc it said that it was too short like u sdfsdhjfsujfhsifusghifughfsduighdogshjefgisug

Boi.
What's funny is that my mom is 5'3, my dad is 6'1, and my sister is 5'7. I got the short genes.

(06-10-2019, 09:32 PM)PhantomViper Wrote: What Made you want to be a UDU Mod/staff?

I had been interested in the community for a while. I actually met Jake in 2013, long before I even knew what UD was. In 2015 I met Alex, and as our friendship grew I learned about UD. I was eager to help out and become a moderator.

(06-10-2019, 09:42 PM)cooljayden2450rblx Wrote: -If you plan on going to college, what do you plan on majoring in?

-What is your favorite game outside of UD, both within and outside of Roblox?

-What is your favorite UD and real life car?

I haven't thought too much about college, nor have I decided a major I'd want to work for. That has been one of my biggest concerns recently - where I want to go from here.

My favorite game outside of UD is Dungeon Quest, probably one of the games I've no-lifed the most. Outside of Roblox, Resident Evil 6. Although it's more action than horror, it's still my favorite game to play and has replayability.

My favorite car in UD to drive is the Porsche 911. My real life car is a 2008 Volkswagen New Beetle.

(06-10-2019, 09:43 PM)KsxpGamingRBLX Wrote: Why are you so dumb?

Imputing stuff here to rid of that minimum character limit asdfads

u talkin a lot of trash for someone even dumber than i

(06-10-2019, 09:47 PM)FriendlyCorelis1 Wrote: Exactly how tall are you?

How many miles / how much money do you have on UD?

What other games do you enjoy besides roblox?

What music genre do you like?

Who's my d-

What car do you own currently, if any?

I am 5'1. (pls no bully)

I have 15,400 miles and 16 million cash.

I enjoy playing Resident Evil 6, Wizard101, Don't Starve (Together), Pokemon Go, etc.

For music genres, I like just about everything, but my favorite would probably be catstep (just a fancy word for Monstercat songs).

OwO

I own a 2008 Volkswagen New Beetle.

(06-10-2019, 10:22 PM)Cryptogrif Wrote: - Do you have a favourite person on the team? If so, who is it?
- What is the best part about being a UD staff member?

I wouldn't really classify a person as a favorite, but as for people I tend to get along with pretty well: Jake, Jordan, and Lucas.

The best part of being a staff member is being surrounded by a team of astounding and creative people. There's always a conversation you can join in and feel welcome. The team never fails to make me happy on any given day.  Big Grin
"Ame", Ultimate Driving Moderator. Tokyo Machine enthusiast. #InBrotherhood
hewwo OwO
was going to make this whole thing furry speak but i got lazy

What's your best memory from your time on the team? also i'm not dum : ((
Tiara, where do you see yourself two decades from now? Where do you suppose you'll be living, and what do you suppose you'll be doing?

It's quite difficult to predict the reality of the future, so I think it's always a good idea to imagine. But, that could just be my inner writer saying that.
- Pidgem "Pidgey" Pigeon