Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Get to know your staff: Lucas
Hey guys! 

This week, I'm hosting a Q&A for all of you. You guys have probably (rarely) seen me talking in public chats but I do pop up from time to time. So to all of you curious people out there, now is the chance to ask me questions. 

Here is some background on me: 

I am 18 years old and I turn 19 this year. I currently live in New York City. Shoutout to all the peeps living in Manhattan! I've been apart of the UDU team since September 24th of 2018. People usually portray me as the "mean" and "rude" person but I'm secretly not (shh don't tell anyone else). 

Ask any questions you have about me!
Lucas
Moderator, Tester, Big Nerd.

Why are you so rude?

more stuff here to rid of that minimum character limit
Hi. I'm KsxpG.
I'm one of the Official UDU Testers.
Klusionary#8960
I see you live in New York City. What do you classify as "Upstate New York"?

As for me, basically everything north of Kingston.
- NotPancake

Long time UD player, own a lot. Have every gamepass.
when will you stop crying with that sign?

what is your favourite games to play other than roblocks?

what is your dream automobile function driving machine?
uhh hi whatchu doin?
(06-17-2019, 02:54 PM)KsxpGamingRBLX Wrote: Why are you so rude?

more stuff here to rid of that minimum character limit

So, I'm more rude to the people I know and a bit close to. "If I don't bully you then we're not friends." That's kind of the logic that I'm going by.

(06-17-2019, 02:54 PM)PancakeKillerYT Wrote: I see you live in New York City. What do you classify as "Upstate New York"?

As for me, basically everything north of Kingston.

For me, I classify "Upstate New York" anything above the Yonkers.

(06-17-2019, 02:56 PM)Toucan Wrote: when will you stop crying with that sign?

what is your favourite games to play other than roblocks?

what is your dream automobile function driving machine?

I'll never stop crying next to that sign. Also, it's not even crying, I'm praying right next to that sign. Get some glasses, please. 
My favorite games to play other than Roblox are Rocket League, House Flipper, Overwatch, FIFA, and occasionally CS:GO.
I haven't really thought of what my dream automobile would be but right now, I feel like I'm leaning towards anything Maserati.
Lucas

What's your biggest accomplishment?

What was your reaction when you were accepted into the Ultimate Driving Universe?

New York, or New Jersey?
[Image: g-gif-update.php?r000=615]
(06-17-2019, 04:03 PM)Smkee Wrote: What's your biggest accomplishment?

What was your reaction when you were accepted into the Ultimate Driving Universe?

New York, or New Jersey?

Honestly, my biggest accomplishment was getting salutatorian (will be speaking at my graduation next week). But, there are other great accomplishments like making my friends and family proud of me. 

My reaction when I was accepted into the Ultimate Driving Universe... well, I freaked out a bit. I didn't think that I would get hired to be quite frank with you. It'll always be a special moment in my heart to those who I spammed and others who spammed me back. 

New York all the way. I don't care what you say... I visit New Jersey every week and I hate it... mainly because the thought of Andrew living in New Jersey grosses me out.
Lucas

What's the first rule of fight club? B)
Favorite song atm?
Why am I so much better at you at cup pong? ^_^
 (♡°ω°♡)
(06-17-2019, 04:10 PM)Pastalla Wrote: What's the first rule of fight club? B)
Favorite song atm?
Why am I so much better at you at cup pong? ^_^

You don't talk about fight club.

Favorite song at the moment would be WHY by NF. His music is really relatable. 

Tala, you're not even good at Cup Pong. What do you mean? Get exposed Smile
 [Image: image0.png?width=211&height=456]
Lucas

(06-17-2019, 02:48 PM)Lucas Wrote: Hey guys! 

This week, I'm hosting a Q&A for all of you. You guys have probably (rarely) seen me talking in public chats but I do pop up from time to time. So to all of you curious people out there, now is the chance to ask me questions. 

Here is some background on me: 

I am 18 years old and I turn 19 this year. I currently live in New York City. Shoutout to all the peeps living in Manhattan! I've been apart of the UDU team since September 24th of 2018. People usually portray me as the "mean" and "rude" person but I'm secretly not (shh don't tell anyone else). 

Ask any questions you have about me!

Do you moderate other servers besides UD Community?