Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Get to Know Your Staff: Pidgey
Hullo.

As you may already know, we've been having Q&A sessions with individual staff members on a weekly basis.
I suppose I may be well-known already, but this week is my turn at it. So, I think that this is a fantastic opportunity for you to ask some questions I might not have already answered for you.

Ask away! I'll answer as quickly as I can up until the end of today.
- Pidgem "Pidgey" Pigeon
Can i have bread pls?
Whats your favourite bread?
What is your favourite pairing with your favourite bread?
Do you like pineapple on pizza?
bye
uhh hi whatchu doin?
What's the best rally car ever, and why is it the stratos?
when did you start having an addiction to bread?
(06-24-2019, 03:06 PM)Toucan Wrote: Can i have bread pls?
Whats your favourite bread?
What is your favourite pairing with your favourite bread?
Do you like pineapple on pizza?
bye

Toucan, I'm personally a fan of whole-wheat breads. Can you have some? Of course.

I suppose I often eat fruit with bread. It's like a medieval diet, but I don't make it that way intentionally: One apple, a bit of bread.

Pineapple-wise, I've actually never tried it too much to tell. There was only one definite time I've had it, and I didn't really care.
- Pidgem "Pidgey" Pigeon
(06-24-2019, 02:59 PM)Pidgey Wrote: Hullo.

As you may already know, we've been having Q&A sessions with individual staff members on a weekly basis.
I suppose I may be well-known already, but this week is my turn at it. So, I think that this is a fantastic opportunity for you to ask some questions I might not have already answered for you.

Ask away! I'll answer as quickly as I can up until the end of today.

Why do you always speak in perfect grammar?
What's your favorite fast food chain?
 Chiefs and Cardinals fan. Basketball and Baseball fan
(06-24-2019, 03:07 PM)Kykera Wrote: What's the best rally car ever, and why is it the stratos?

I sense bias, and I like it.

The 'best rally car argument' can go one of two ways. Either the most successful, or most technologically-contributive car will be the 'best rally car.' If we're going to talk success, the Group A Delta takes that title; It has the most World Rally Championship titles under its belt. Technologically, the first-generation of the Quattro. After all, it really pioneered the idea of four-wheel and all-wheel-drive road-going cars.

The Stratos probably has its reputation from its success in the Group 4 era. It's also the unique styling, for sure.

(06-24-2019, 03:09 PM)Actorize Wrote: when did you start having an addiction to bread?

I think I really started to like bread when my mother would always by excessive amounts of it. I never really wanted her to waste the food she bought, so I did the honors of eating most of the unused hamburger rolls.

I guess it's something that just caught on, and possibly inspired my name in the long-run.

(06-24-2019, 03:13 PM)PurpleHaze368 Wrote: Why do you always speak in perfect grammar?

That's probably the biggest question here, so let me give you a round of applause for asking it.

Purple, I am undoubtedly an aspiring writer at heart. I've been in that mood so often that the characteristics of that lifestyle just leaked in every direction imaginable. I text like this, of course write like this, and as everyone knows I just blatantly communicate this way.

It looks condescending to format everything this way, but I assure you this is just me as a person: An OCD-ridden perfectionist who is intricate, and keen with detail when it comes to the things that they're interested in the most.
- Pidgem "Pidgey" Pigeon
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1y73ZoZq...sp=sharing
pidgey is gonna get triggered friendly watch out
 Chiefs and Cardinals fan. Basketball and Baseball fan