Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
UD Forums Feature Requests (Ability to change ratings +Rating)
Lightbulb 
Requesting to have the ability to change your rating's of posts, as I have accidentally rated a few posts before and was unable to change my rating. Also, what do you guys think about adding an upvote's feature on comments? Kinda like how it is on Reddit or YouTube.
Something like this:

User Wrote:Comment text. Comment text.                                                                                                                                                                                            ^3 Upvotes
Comment text. Comment text.
Comment text. Comment text.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Email] [PM] [Find]                                                                                                                                                                         [Reply] Quote [Report]    [ ^ ] [ V ]
Oh wow, what's this?
:3 jjnw
Might as well mention this:

Bring back Reputations. Those were great back a few years back
- NotPancake

Long time UD player, own a lot. Have every gamepass.
(06-26-2019, 09:06 PM)PancakeKillerYT Wrote: Might as well mention this:

Bring back Reputations. Those were great back a few years back

Sorry, I don't know what those are as I haven't been here long enough.

Also, I am not sure if someone accidentally rated this post 1 star and wasn't able to change it; or thought that I was requesting the ability to change the overall rating of posts (which I am not requesting...) based on the odd wording of it (which I rechanged to make it less confusing & easier to read.)
It's either that, or they don't think we should have the ability to change our personal rating's of posts... (which I would love to find out why someone may disagree with this idea)

Original wording of my post: "Requesting to have the ability to change *the* rating's of posts, as I have accidentally rated a few posts before and was unable to change *the* rating."
Oh wow, what's this?
:3 jjnw