Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Get to know your staff: index/poor_choices
What are your overall thoughts about the Fontana Dam map?
1. Favorite Food or restaraunt?
2. Plans for the future?
3. Anything that UDU staff want us members to know in general or anything about yourself you would want us to know?
-do u have any good building tips
-why did u decide to join UD
-and also what would be your irl dream job
(07-08-2019, 02:04 PM)JackAdmi Wrote: If you had to choose between the Ford Crown Victoria  Police Interceptor and the Ford Taurus 2013 Pursuit Interceptor which one would it be and why?

I don't know, I'm not really a car person and I know next to nothing about them

(07-08-2019, 02:19 PM)Scyion Wrote: Toyota Four Runner or Jeep Cherokee?

#jeepgang

See above

(07-08-2019, 02:25 PM)FordFocus165 Wrote: What are your overall thoughts about the Fontana Dam map?

Seems fine enough to me, there is one part I maybe want to redo but I don't feel like it

(07-08-2019, 03:44 PM)karim9899 Wrote: 1. Favorite Food or restaraunt?
2. Plans for the future?
3. Anything that UDU staff want us members to know in general or anything about yourself you would want us to know?

East 74 Restaurant in Matthews, NC is nice
I have no idea yet
If I just told more facts about myself that would defeat the purpose of this thread

(07-08-2019, 03:53 PM)Doggoncircle21 Wrote: -do u have any good building tips
-why did u decide to join UD
-and also what would be your irl dream job

I don't have any particular approach to building, I just do it
I don't really remember the exact reason but I remember really wanting to be a part of it
A politician or some other sort of related job
[Image: hD4gF80.png]
How do you design your games and how did you become a UD Game dev?
I like making games on Roblox.
Have you ever made any "stories" that you actually enjoyed making? Even if they're private, just wanna know if you've ever tried
- NotPancake

Long time UD player, own a lot. Have every gamepass.
(07-08-2019, 06:16 PM)thomasisatrain Wrote: How do you design your games and how did you become a UD Game dev?

Already answered all of these questions

(07-08-2019, 06:28 PM)PancakeKillerYT Wrote: Have you ever made any "stories" that you actually enjoyed making? Even if they're private, just wanna know if you've ever tried

No
What is your favorite band and genre of music?

Do you have any favorite hobbies outside of collecting old tech?
-Tyler, UD Moderation Supervisor Twitter: @Mister_Freakout
Ex-Tire Technician, LRSC Police Officer Training Program Graduate
(07-08-2019, 08:05 PM)Tyler Wrote: What is your favorite band and genre of music?

Do you have any favorite hobbies outside of collecting old tech?

Favorite bands/artists at least right now would be Primus, Tool, Tyler Childers, and Nine Inch Nails. I prefer rock/metal but I also listen other stuff, some country, some pop, EDM, chiptune, etc etc. Nothing's off the table for me and really if I have to say, I don't have a strong preference, if I like something I'll listen to it

Outside of retro computers there's obviously roadgeeking, which would be tied with retro computing as my #1 hobby, but I have a pretty strong interest in geography and politics as well. I'm also and always have been a bit of a railfan, and there's a few other topics totally unrelated to any of those I'm into as well
(07-08-2019, 09:51 AM)poorchoices Wrote: Hi there, this time around it's my turn to have a Q&A and this, as of now, is the last and final one in the series of staff Q&As.

A little background info:

Most of you all, I would predict know me by the name 'index' because that's the username I've used for about a year and a half now and the one I've come to be more well known under. I am 16 and I live in North Carolina, and as some of you might've noticed I've got a particular obsession with collecting old tech, alongisde my other hobbies, roadgeeking obviously being one of those.

I started my time at the UDU on September 24, 2016 at 13 years old and I feel as if I'm maybe one of staff members people know less about, (but not unknown) because I'm not very active on the public areas of the UDU Discord at all, you're far more likely to catch me doing stuff on Twitter.

With that said, feel free to ask away. I'll answer almost anything as long as it's not, like, inappropriate or breaking the rules or whatever. If you want to keep things interesting try asking about stuff other than UD/UDU development, I'll answer it. I already get asked about that kind of stuff a lot so it isn't particularly interesting for me to answer it anymore, plus the whole point of this is to get to know us beyond being staff.

What is your Main Goal in UDU And How long have you been Developing your Recent map
Tyler X. | A-100