Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Get to know your staff: index/poor_choices
AMD or Intel?
What is your favorite state DOT?
Do you have a dream PC build? (could be retro or new)
Is there a computer you would love to get your hands on?
[Image: ZFBgp12.png]
Proud resident of the state of Nebraska.

Official UDU Tester

Owner and one of the founders of the Infinity Driving Universe
(07-14-2019, 08:51 PM)OmahaRoadgeek Wrote: AMD or Intel?

(07-14-2019, 08:51 PM)OmahaRoadgeek Wrote: AMD or Intel?

No real preference, I know next to nothing about the PC building community/scene

British Columbia's transportation ministry has nice road design

I'm not really into building PCs, so not really

Right now I'd really love to get my hands on a General Electric Workmaster II. These things are an absolutely insane level of rare, there's a pic of one below:

If I get Fontana Dam out and start Devexing at a faster rate I should be able to grab it.

[Image: s-l300.jpg]
[Image: hD4gF80.png]
If you build old fashioned computers, what's the oldest one you own?
"Zulus! Thousands of 'em!"

[Image: wQU2Hgl.png]
CoA w/ all the blood links to I have countries
(07-17-2019, 04:25 AM)neddyfram Wrote: If you build old fashioned computers, what's the oldest one you own?

I don't build computers (already mentioned)

The oldest PC I own is a Compaq Portable from 1983 although I know a guy from Massachusetts who says he can get me a good price on an IBM 5150 from 1981.
Thoughts on:

NC's rapid freeway and Interstate construction 
I-73 and I-74
The eastern vs. western NC divide in road construction (ex. I-95's horrid pavement quality vs. new freeways in the Raleigh-Greensboro area)
Roadgeeking in general
County and road clinching
SC's gas taxes

Questions:

Roadmeets attended?
Clinched roads and counties?
"Visited" the Savannah River Site?
(Doesn't deserve to go here, I know, but I have no clue how to address this; feel free to follow up in a PM - joining the road enthusiast/roadgeek Discord)
That gum you like is going to come back in style.
(07-24-2019, 12:32 AM)noelbotevera Wrote: Thoughts on:

NC's rapid freeway and Interstate construction 
I-73 and I-74
The eastern vs. western NC divide in road construction (ex. I-95's horrid pavement quality vs. new freeways in the Raleigh-Greensboro area)
Roadgeeking in general
County and road clinching
SC's gas taxes

Questions:

Roadmeets attended?
Clinched roads and counties?
"Visited" the Savannah River Site?
(Doesn't deserve to go here, I know, but I have no clue how to address this; feel free to follow up in a PM - joining the road enthusiast/roadgeek Discord)

- I-73/74 will probably never get complete, they ought to be re-designated to some sort of other number. I-274 is ridiculous and shows everything wrong with NC's Interstate expansion obsession

- Sucks for the out-of-staters, which predominantly use I-95. More good roads for us. Crappy jokes aside, I-95 ought to three-laned and redone throughout the state. I can't speak much from personal experience because I've never been on I-95 in North Carolina - for the vast majority of people who live here, I-95 is pretty useless.

- It's cool

- I have more of an interest in road clinching although county collecting seems neat enough

- Raise them, SC's roads are garbage

- I've never attended a roadmeet, I don't really have an interest in doing so

- See AARoads signature, you're on there as well if I'm not mistaken

- Nope, never been to that region of SC. I've only ever been to Columbia, Florence, and Charleston

- Roadgeeks stuff related to UD has moved on the Discord, a join link is on TTP's twitter
Do you like.... Elk Mills? The message is too short. Please enter a message longer than 30 characters.
Late Happy Halloween

Proud Citizen of Spain and the Valencian Community

Elk Mills
For UD: Kent Island currently, will you keep developing it while Alex is busy with the minimaps for your free time? If yes, I'm fine. If not, then give me 1 to 2 reasons why.
[Image: 1000?cb=20191101162841]

My question is: When you say you have ties to those states (and district), what do you mean by ties? Are you a diplomatic leader of ties or family/history ties?

[Image: Sh5T4Tn.png]
Miles: 3,000+
XP Level: Close to hitting 100
(09-26-2019, 11:03 AM)FlyinScotsman Wrote: For UD: Kent Island currently, will you keep developing it while Alex is busy with the minimaps for your free time? If yes, I'm fine. If not, then give me 1 to 2 reasons why.

I don't have to justify anything to you if you're not fine with my own decisions.

(10-02-2019, 04:08 AM)BradTheHalcyon Wrote: My question is: When you say you have ties to those states (and district), what do you mean by ties? Are you a diplomatic leader of ties or family/history ties?

Family ties, obviously. Where did you even get the idea that I might be a diplomatic leader...? Take a moment and think about that, it makes no sense to ask that