Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I may, or I may not be, having a look back at this website.
Brick 
I know I haven't posted for about 3 decades, but I've kinda gotten into my own things recently and haven't really been able to keep up with Ultimate Driving.

What's been going on with me, then after suddenly disappearing? Basically, exams, I've gotten myself into another hobby (which, by the way, is military re-enactment, the joy) got myself a foreign girl, massive personal crisis and somehow and I've been busy with all other stuff I can't even name.

I've lurked the forums a few times over the past couple of years I've disappeared but by the looks of it, a couple of the big men are still about so hopefully they come and say hello.

But yeah, that Brit's back.

edit - deleted double post, well done to myself
"Zulus! Thousands of 'em!"
(07-12-2019, 03:53 PM)neddyfram Wrote: I know I haven't posted for about 3 decades, but I've kinda gotten into my own things recently and haven't really been able to keep up with Ultimate Driving.

What's been going on with me, then after suddenly disappearing? Basically, exams, I've gotten myself into another hobby (which, by the way, is military re-enactment, the joy) got myself a foreign girl, massive personal crisis and somehow and I've been busy with all other stuff I can't even name.

I've lurked the forums a few times over the past couple of years I've disappeared but by the looks of it, a couple of the big men are still about so hopefully they come and say hello.

But yeah, that Brit's back.

edit - deleted double post, well done to myself

ayyy welcome back man
 Chiefs and Cardinals fan. Basketball and Baseball fan
Welcome back man! It's been a while!

more context on the foreign girl pls
- NotPancake

Long time UD player, own a lot. Have every gamepass.
(07-12-2019, 11:24 PM)sonicth1234 Wrote:
(07-12-2019, 03:53 PM)neddyfram Wrote: But yeah, that Brit's back.

ayyy welcome back man

Thanks darling!

(07-14-2019, 07:26 PM)PancakeKillerYT Wrote: Welcome back man! It's been a while!

Thanks Pancake!

(07-14-2019, 07:26 PM)PancakeKillerYT Wrote: more context on the foreign girl pls

Somehow through my new hobby I met a Norwegian girl (no, she's not blonde or blue eyed, before you ask) over the internet and basically, yeah. She's into dressing vintage and things like that so she's kinda her own person. She's the world though <3
"Zulus! Thousands of 'em!"