Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Question about the maps.
Do you guys think that all the maps of the Ultimate Driving Universe will be merged into one in the future?
(07-22-2019, 12:31 AM)Jia Wrote: Do you guys think that all the maps of the Ultimate Driving Universe will be merged into one in the future?

No. Not in the foreseeable future at least. They've confirmed this.
"Zulus! Thousands of 'em!"

[Image: wQU2Hgl.png]
CoA w/ all the blood links to I have countries
The roblox servers might implode if you try that. Not to mention you would need a supercomputer to run that size of a map. Unless roblox makes major improvements to their engine so it can handle things like that all the maps combined will never happen.
[Image: ZFBgp12.png]
Proud resident of the state of Nebraska.

Official UDU Tester

Owner and one of the founders of the Infinity Driving Universe
No. They've told us that a thousand of times.
An Aviation Enthusiast.

definitely NOT harassing walmart customers
hey! Maybe in 2080 when everybody has epic PCs might be a reality Big Grin
Late Happy Halloween

Proud Citizen of Spain and the Valencian Community

Elk Mills
In 2080? That's the space elevator era, where Miami is completely submerged. I'll be a 76 year old, so regret it. Maybe if Roblox gets their hopes up, it could happen by 2030.
We're out of Chicken Nomtauk. Go to Bordenville for spoiled milk, or SEE YOU IN CAPE DANN! Angry

Awwwww. This business should go to da Worstover Islands or da Bethany Bleach.  Wink
(09-06-2019, 03:53 AM)Poxism Squared Wrote: In 2080? That's the space elevator era, where Miami is completely submerged. I'll be a 76 year old, so regret it. Maybe if Roblox gets their hopes up, it could happen by 2030.

You were told to stop with the stupid time travel crap.
[Image: hD4gF80.png]
if all the UD maps were together

A lot of people will cry as they see they computers oof
Late Happy Halloween

Proud Citizen of Spain and the Valencian Community

Elk Mills