Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
The Year 10685 (I'm Not An Idiot, I Saw It)
The year 10685 - I all saw it. The world, in many parts are devastated. A major asteroid impact in 9817 has caused the proliferation of tribes. A 21st century utopia would be reborn, well maybe.

What I saw: Dark light revolutionizing the world. There will be metallic computer rooms fabricating the dark light. Dark light will serve energy blasters. Okay lemme describe it. A typical room will be pitch black except for the floors and walls, which will be lit up in grids. Boxes of holographs transfer across the light, as the grids will be in different colors to represent the electricity levels and conditions.

Levitating modern tall skyscraper cities looking like a modern utopia.

More great things that will profoundly affect the world in the interim are rising sea levels, and the 7th millennium (6000 - 7000) will contain alien war invasions. 6491, will be when an alien race drops a nuke on Earth, and in 6666 will be the invasion of the slimy alien race known as the Ranohrogs.

Two miles under the town we call 'DC', lurks a mega base applied to all time traveller spies. The guy in the Columbia jacket that went to 6000, he works there and so do I. Humans here come from all eras, and there are sometimes aliens. Our latest life comes from the year one hundred nonillion.

Please don't ask me about the future. Our past, or your present, is inviolate.
We're out of Chicken Nomtauk. Go to Bordenville for spoiled milk, or SEE YOU IN CAPE DANN! Angry

Awwwww. This business should go to da Worstover Islands or da Bethany Bleach.  Wink

Also, why the FUCK did you post this like 9 times?
"Zulus! Thousands of 'em!"

[Image: wQU2Hgl.png]
CoA w/ all the blood links to I have countries
Wasn't aware of it, idk, the 'delete thread' button is broken. I realized if you keep clicking when the thread is being posted, it'll duplicate it. Condone it for now.

Call it a disaster invoving intricate unveiled reiteration.
We're out of Chicken Nomtauk. Go to Bordenville for spoiled milk, or SEE YOU IN CAPE DANN! Angry

Awwwww. This business should go to da Worstover Islands or da Bethany Bleach.  Wink
Well anyways, the past will be going to Cape Dann!

what the fuck? what is this? i'm genuinely confused
- NotPancake

Long time UD player, own a lot. Have every gamepass.
are you ok for real what the heck is going on
 Chiefs and Cardinals fan. Basketball and Baseball fan
Okay, I accidently made nine threads out of this. A mod removed eight. That is what's going on.

(07-30-2019, 02:41 PM)Poxism Squared Wrote: Okay, I accidently made nine threads out of this. A mod removed eight. That is what's going on.

What happened is that you spammed the forum
- NotPancake

Long time UD player, own a lot. Have every gamepass.
Oh okay..I kept clicking when it was being posted. OOPS ;->

yeah the whole concept of forums is pretty old, all the button knows is to post a thread, it doesn't post once then leave it.
"Zulus! Thousands of 'em!"

[Image: wQU2Hgl.png]
CoA w/ all the blood links to I have countries