Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Year 6000 *Leaks From 2500*
By 2600, most of the world's nations would've united to form continental nations except for the soverign nations, which would have annihilated by self captivation.

By 2700, the civilizations on other worlds would reach its apex in rich society, as well as a quarter of Venus will be inhabited by AI.

By 2800, head implants become obsolete, with 3D screens taking over networks. Grocery stores become a thing of the past, as these screens will support food delivery.

By 2900, there will only be two countries left in the world: one democratic, and one communist.

By 3000, cities like New York, Boston, and DC are liable to disappear. Statistically, without conflict, the population of humanity will reach ninety billion. Babies will be produced in factories. Many new towns would've prospered, and Eurasia would've run on a thorough communist government. Oceania will be at war with Eurasia, and the Americas will be on the edge of an invasion. As humanity has explored the stars and colonize, our traditions drastically change. Humans will take interplanetary space cruises and a lifetime will be 150 years longer than today.

By 3100, the conflicts will end, as the two countries coalesce. AI will be sent under the Antartican glacier for enemy bases.

By 3200, teleportation will be open to the public. This will permanently close time travel.

By 3500, the first metahuman will be engineered. The united country disperses again, as we can give our pets human intellect.

By 3700, interstellar travel will break the speed of light.

By 4000, Greenland's ice would've melted, as Earth will be on the verge of all ice melting, and humanity, most of us, will move underwater. Antartica will be a flooded wasteland and much of the contemporary metropolitan areas under 300 feet of sea level. Pleblians will move to the ocean bottom, as land will be heavily surveillanced by future governments. Just as that, microbial alien life will be caught lurking under the moon's surface, and will supply as energy for our lunar civilization.

By 4200, our favorite comet Hale-Bopp will return again, it will be a better sight than last time we saw it. Trust me.

By 4500, robot brain transplants will be possible, as well as awake surgery. Humans can be engineered to have steel skeletal systems.

By 5000, underwater humans would have dwelled in our long lost metro areas. More evolution peaks, no we do not turn into mermaids, but rather harder, bluer skin and tinted eyes. Humans on land would have more skin hair, as well as smaller teeth. Speaking of teeth, much food would be in small cubes teleporting to the stomach. The futurist base has registered 100 pictures from our fellow time travellers in 5000. One is Edward, who captured L.A. one kilometer beneath the ocean.

By 5500, the concept of materializing items using minds and screens will be possible.

By 6000, many humans move back to land. AI and humanity are really close to merging. There will a center city, a 'dark utopia' in the middle of the Sahara. Almost everything on Earth will have a human trace. The guy in the Columbia jacket who went to 6000? Well, he didn't go to the center city, but you can learn more about his visit at ApexTV.

I am bad to say this, but like earlier, the 7th millennium will be vulnerable to our alien enemy galactic neighbors. In 6491, an unknown alien race drops a massive 'nuke' in the Atlantic, as in 6666, will be the Ranohrog invasion.
We're out of Chicken Nomtauk. Go to Bordenville for spoiled milk, or SEE YOU IN CAPE DANN! Angry

Awwwww. This business should go to da Worstover Islands or da Bethany Bleach.  Wink
(07-31-2019, 05:31 AM)Poxism Squared Wrote: ...Eurasia would've run on a thourough communist government. Oceania will be at war with Eurasia, and the Americas will be on the edge of an invasion.

sounds like you read 1984 once but ok
"Zulus! Thousands of 'em!"

[Image: wQU2Hgl.png]
CoA w/ all the blood links to I have countries
Earth in 3000 will be a mess. The Australian government will have breached their cyberattacking sniper bases, causing workers to spread (in 2968). Other nations did not want to deal with this.

I think Orwell's novel will trigger this.
We're out of Chicken Nomtauk. Go to Bordenville for spoiled milk, or SEE YOU IN CAPE DANN! Angry

Awwwww. This business should go to da Worstover Islands or da Bethany Bleach.  Wink
im shocked these arent called shit posts tbh
 Chiefs and Cardinals fan. Basketball and Baseball fan
Are you high or something? What on earth are these posts...
[Image: hD4gF80.png]
Concernably, I'm not trying to shit post. I am from the future, you must be aware I know so much about it. Not crazy either, my friends claim, "I'm a metahuman". They're not crazy either. We will undergo the world's conflicts, and it is important to know about. "When will WWIII happen?" 2047. A majority of North Carolina is vulernable to the ice melting, and Missouri will become a desert by 11,255.

The future can be changed, but I at that instant could be wiped from reality. But living 8666 years in the past, here's a good inexistant trivia.

-By 7000, the world has suffered a tech loss. The Ranohrogs invasion in the 67th century.

Very creepy aliens that come to Earth in the form of raining dark blue slime.
They spread proliferously by arising from the slime, engulfing everything it
sees. These "world annihilators" originate from 2059TAYEN -7, a planet lurking
in the outer arm of the Andromeda Galaxy. M31 and Milky Way spiraling toward
each other states the fact how "incessant marauding beings" will be more of an
issue toward the year four billion.

AI will manipulate the unintellectual humans which will be for most of the 8th millennium. 7532, a decent human population gets obliterated. Year 8009, humans from other worlds with parallel advancements defeat the AI.

What will happen in the year 100 Trillion? Well, all the stars would have vanished, only thing left are black dwarves, and eternal black holes.

But the black holes will vanish as mergers in 10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 (ten followed by 43 zeros). Following will be a long era of spontaneous abrupt proton decay.

And in the year one googolplex, a _____________ will happen. (Guess and find out).

(07-31-2019, 09:01 AM)poorchoices Wrote: Are you high or something? What on earth are these posts...

dude like im genuinely concerned
- NotPancake

Long time UD player, own a lot. Have every gamepass.
Concerned about what? A kid from the future is on this thread? Ever seen an 'ApexTV' on YT? He interviews time travellers like me.

US President by 2100: Richard Meade. Will be born in 2042. During WWIII, he was exposed to a field of fighter jets. Almost died.

(07-31-2019, 11:31 AM)Poxism Squared Wrote: Concerned about what? A kid from the future is on this thread? Ever seen an 'ApexTV' on YT? He interviews time travellers like me.

US President by 2100: Richard Meade. Will be born in 2042. During WWIII, he was exposed to a field of fighter jets. Almost died.

you arent a fucking time traveller, im concerned because it looks like you're just insane

apextv interviews conspiracy theorists, not time travellers. time travel isn't real
- NotPancake

Long time UD player, own a lot. Have every gamepass.
By 9000, humans will colonize distant galaxies. We will face and survive the greatest fears of the universe. Spacecrafts can teleport to distant planets, okay. Now Earthwise, all the world's languages and cultures will coalesce into one. We will create hyperelectricity tubes, but they will get removed by 9300 due to an increase in seismic activity.

By 9500, a major asteroid impact will take place, dispersing the merged civilizations.

-The Yellowstone mass supervolcano eruption, 153788.

-251678643, worst gamma ray burst in Earth's history. Pangaea Ultima epoch. Animals as small as ants will be the size of a dust mite. This will be because of dropping oxugen levels.

No, I am not insane. Time travel to the future - engage a warp bubble singularity around yourself, as you travel a light speed far from Earth. Release the singularity, and teleport yourself back to where you started. You will end up in a distant future. The past would be the opposite direction.