Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Year 6000 *Leaks From 2500*
(08-01-2019, 12:47 PM)poorchoices Wrote:
(08-01-2019, 09:55 AM)Poxism Squared Wrote: But before the lockdown starts, I must advise you--

This was all a prank.

Trying too hard.
- NotPancake

Long time UD player, own a lot. Have every gamepass.
Lol, just wanting to see reactions. Ever friend I met, I told them I came from 10685. Actually it's 3/19/2004.

I watch a hell of a ton of speculation shows like, 'Year Million' (look it up if you want).

If you pay close attention to ApexTV, there are quite a few "time travellers".
We're out of Chicken Nomtauk. Go to Bordenville for spoiled milk, or SEE YOU IN CAPE DANN! Angry

Awwwww. This business should go to da Worstover Islands or da Bethany Bleach.  Wink
(08-01-2019, 01:30 PM)Poxism Squared Wrote: Lol, just wanting to see reactions. Ever friend I met, I told them I came from 10685. Actually it's 3/19/2004.

I watch a hell of a ton of speculation shows like, 'Year Million' (look it up if you want).

If you pay close attention to ApexTV, there are quite a few "time travellers".

oh you just wanted attention the entire time

and time travel isnt real
- NotPancake

Long time UD player, own a lot. Have every gamepass.
Exactly.

It was a mock of me and how I like to speculate about the future. I tell them, they scared, and I tell them 'it's a prank, even though I have sources (like ApexTV)'.

They ask: "why do you know so much about the future?" Me: "I'm from there".
We're out of Chicken Nomtauk. Go to Bordenville for spoiled milk, or SEE YOU IN CAPE DANN! Angry

Awwwww. This business should go to da Worstover Islands or da Bethany Bleach.  Wink
This thread have gave me a stroke.
"Zulus! Thousands of 'em!"

[Image: wQU2Hgl.png]
CoA w/ all the blood links to I have countries
Yeah, but this was all a prank. Yesterday, we got in a counterarguement that 'I was taking drugs', but these future predictions turned to be a massive prank.

But this was also all a test.