Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
INTERVIEW: Backstory of Poxism, and 'Sapotinno'
Back in 2016, I used Sapotinno for almost everything. My username was Sapotinno906, as I called myself "The Sapotinno House Kid". But in 2017, folks found that nickname really tiring. So, I had to quit it, even peronally in my written comic books. "Brett" is my name of course, but served as a temporary pseudonym on the Net. If you Google up "Sapotinno", a restaurant may come up, which is only a secret hangout in a parking lot.

So in 2018, I created a Roblox account called "Poxism" (I still use Sapotinno906 for UD). Every kid at a public event loved that name, and so did I (not concerning that it does sound like a disease). My high interest in future conspiracies became the definition of "Poxism", as well as "communism", "nukes", and "paradoxical chronal nebulosity". If it wasn't for Poxism, I would've lost interest and others as well.

It turns out that all other nicknames that came from Roblox accounts I've created after comic characters only lasted briefly, "Terbson", "Ashonma", etc..
We're out of Chicken Nomtauk. Go to Bordenville for spoiled milk, or SEE YOU IN CAPE DANN! Angry

Awwwww. This business should go to da Worstover Islands or da Bethany Bleach.  Wink
Open-angle-bracket semi-colon hyphen open-parenthesis! Defy ubiquitous befuddled interrogations comprising of catenated extemporaneous expeditious egresses in the interim.

Ask any question about Poxism. [BELOW]
We're out of Chicken Nomtauk. Go to Bordenville for spoiled milk, or SEE YOU IN CAPE DANN! Angry

Awwwww. This business should go to da Worstover Islands or da Bethany Bleach.  Wink
Why do you make these threads?
[Image: hD4gF80.png]
I said I knew a lot about the "future", so I have to explain why and how everything originated. I ran the account 'Sapotinno' in the past (also).