Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Dude playing bypassed audio
https://youtu.be/kWndXLiAmow He was playing this constantly it was very annoying.
(08-05-2019, 08:12 PM)Handsomeboy576 Wrote: https://youtu.be/kWndXLiAmow He was playing this constantly it was very annoying.

Put this in moderation requests please
From Toronto
Founder and Owner of the Canrolinas Driving Universe (we need help)
The Canrolinas Driving Universe discord join the discord! CDU Flagship game
The mods need to move these threads to moderation requests. They don't read this. Loud audio report? Aren't you aware there's a mute button?
We're out of Chicken Nomtauk. Go to Bordenville for spoiled milk, or SEE YOU IN CAPE DANN! Angry

Awwwww. This business should go to da Worstover Islands or da Bethany Bleach.  Wink
(08-05-2019, 09:48 PM)Poxism Squared Wrote: The mods need to move these threads to moderation requests. They don't read this. Loud audio report? Aren't you aware there's a mute button?

Bypassed audio is audio without clears, so you can hear swear words and Roblox does not recognize the swears to mute them
From Toronto
Founder and Owner of the Canrolinas Driving Universe (we need help)
The Canrolinas Driving Universe discord join the discord! CDU Flagship game
Like music, the voice has background disturbances, so Roblox can't understand the words. I got it now. But how can UD detect them?
We're out of Chicken Nomtauk. Go to Bordenville for spoiled milk, or SEE YOU IN CAPE DANN! Angry

Awwwww. This business should go to da Worstover Islands or da Bethany Bleach.  Wink
(08-05-2019, 09:48 PM)Poxism Squared Wrote: The mods need to move these threads to moderation requests. They don't read this. Loud audio report? Aren't you aware there's a mute button?

I know theres a mute button.
Just could ignore it. People play that all the time when I play and I mute it if I get annoyed.