Poll: What is your fauvorite road in Fontana Dam
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
US 129
61.54%
8 61.54%
NC 28
0%
0 0%
NC 143
7.69%
1 7.69%
Slickrock Road
30.77%
4 30.77%
NC 28 Alt
0%
0 0%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Early september maybe?
By the looks, this game is:

Road network: 100%
Terrain: 90%
Terrain with color: 60-70%
Trees: 50%
Details: 50%
Towns:100%

So it could be completed the next month
Also, the minimap has to be done
So i think this game will be revolutionary in the entire UD

PD: Dont bring your potato pc with Pentium 4, 1 GB of RAM and Windows Vista
Yeah, I agree with your pecentages. If it's early September, why hasn't index announced the release date? And this "revelutionary" game will be the first in the Smoky Mountains, wow that sounds nice by even saying it. It would be pretty cool for index to add realistic fog effects, and others you see in the Smoky Mountains.
We're out of Chicken Nomtauk. Go to Bordenville for spoiled milk, or SEE YOU IN CAPE DANN! Angry

Awwwww. This business should go to da Worstover Islands or da Bethany Bleach.  Wink
(08-11-2019, 06:36 PM)Poxism Squared Wrote: Yeah, I agree with your pecentages. If it's early September, why hasn't index announced the release date? And this "revelutionary" game will be the first in the Smoky Mountains, wow that sounds nice by even saying it. It would be pretty cool for index to add realistic fog effects, and others you see in the Smoky Mountains.

Poxism I think your PC and others' computers can't handle the fog. Mine can run UD but the CPU is hot
From Toronto
I wish I could learn how to make games, I've got many plans in my mind...
-MatauPlays
(08-11-2019, 10:33 PM)MatauPlays Wrote:
(08-11-2019, 06:36 PM)Poxism Squared Wrote: Yeah, I agree with your pecentages. If it's early September, why hasn't index announced the release date? And this "revelutionary" game will be the first in the Smoky Mountains, wow that sounds nice by even saying it. It would be pretty cool for index to add realistic fog effects, and others you see in the Smoky Mountains.

Poxism I think your PC and others' computers can't handle the fog. Mine can run UD but the CPU is hot

What pc do you have???
Even my old pc from 2007 could run this game well!
(08-12-2019, 01:50 PM)Poxism Squared Wrote: What pc do you have???
Even my old pc from 2007 could run this game well!

Oh I thought you said your pc might not handle some games. My pc is bad because the CPU gets warm every time I play a game
From Toronto
-MatauPlays
You got the quote wrong, and besides, I have a tiny Windows 10 laptop I bought in March, and my lag in Fontana Dam is literally ZERO. Amazing tech for 2019! And fog will make the game a lot laggier for you guys, that's the reason why UD doesn't use Roblox's realistic water.

And speaking of water, why is the river in Fontana Dam solid??
We're out of Chicken Nomtauk. Go to Bordenville for spoiled milk, or SEE YOU IN CAPE DANN! Angry

Awwwww. This business should go to da Worstover Islands or da Bethany Bleach.  Wink
(08-12-2019, 09:49 PM)Poxism Squared Wrote: You got the quote wrong, and besides, I have a tiny Windows 10 laptop I bought in March, and my lag in Fontana Dam is literally ZERO. Amazing tech for 2019! And fog will make the game a lot laggier for you guys, that's the reason why UD doesn't use Roblox's realistic water.

And speaking of water, why is the river in Fontana Dam solid??

I dunno, my car floats in the water whenever I fall out of the map
From Toronto
-MatauPlays