Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Charlestown Free Beta Day
Hi everyone! I figured to make things easier I would make a post about the New Charlestown beta day: what there will be, what to expect, how the project has been going, etc.

WHAT IS COMPLETE:
As of right now, Salemville for the most part is complete. I have to do minor detailing in areas, but the core part of the town itself is complete. I've also started renovating the mall area to a more upscale shopping center area, since I didn't like the previous design. This may or may not be completed by tomorrow, depending on how much I get done.

Another area that is for the most part complete is the airport itself. This is still under heavy construction, and I need to go in and detail, but the core area is done and ready to be driven on. 

PROGRESS SO FAR:

Progress so far has been pretty steady. I've gotten a lot done in the past 2 months, and am trying to get more done before I head back to college in a few weeks. Due to me going back to school, progress will probably dwindle as I have other commitments but I plan on working on the game as much as I can. This leads me to hopefully finish the game all together by the end of this year at the very least, or the beginning of 2020 at most. 

Any other questions/comments, feel free to leave them here. Hope you guys enjoy the game!
Is it appropriate to ask when the beta day will occur?
From Toronto
I wish I could learn how to make games, I've got many plans in my mind...
-MatauPlays
(08-10-2019, 08:32 PM)MatauPlays Wrote: Is it appropriate to ask when the beta day will occur?

Meant to put it in the post, but tomorrow.
Other suburbs beside Salemville? How long will I-90 be in the game? And link me this new New England map you created.
We're out of Chicken Nomtauk. Go to Bordenville for spoiled milk, or SEE YOU IN CAPE DANN! Angry

Awwwww. This business should go to da Worstover Islands or da Bethany Bleach.  Wink
Really? Salemville? lol

(this is a filler, this stupid reply needs 30 characters)
An Aviation Enthusiast.

What the deuce. -Stewart Griffin