Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First Ontario Signs
These are irl signs from the 400, some specifically from the 400/401 interchange.

please rate and give feedback

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

roblox dev person i guess

michigan cool Kool
minus the trashy roads
Damn that’s pretty awesome! Wish I could use them but I’m building in the 417 area right now. You should finish the 400 and Black creek dr signs next
From Toronto
Founder and Owner of the Canrolinas Driving Universe (we need help)
The Canrolinas Driving Universe discord join the discord! CDU Flagship game
Those signs looks pretty good and accurate to me. Just not sure if the 3rd sign exists or not. Maybe next time try making the signs a bit taller because they do look a bit short to me but other than that, they look very good!
I like making games on Roblox.
(10-07-2019, 09:58 PM)thomasisatrain Wrote: Those signs looks pretty good and accurate to me. Just not sure if the 3rd sign exists or not. Maybe next time try making the signs a bit taller because they do look a bit short to me but other than that, they look very good!

I think the third one does, it's part of the basketweave before the interchange.
From Toronto
Founder and Owner of the Canrolinas Driving Universe (we need help)
The Canrolinas Driving Universe discord join the discord! CDU Flagship game
(10-08-2019, 09:11 PM)MatauPlays Wrote:
(10-07-2019, 09:58 PM)thomasisatrain Wrote: Those signs looks pretty good and accurate to me. Just not sure if the 3rd sign exists or not. Maybe next time try making the signs a bit taller because they do look a bit short to me but other than that, they look very good!

I think the third one does, it's part of the basketweave before the interchange.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

roblox dev person i guess

michigan cool Kool
minus the trashy roads