Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crazy Highway To Hell Stories
So once, I was 10 back in summer in ol' 14, when me and my parents were driving west of Corpus Christi toward Alice, on Highway 44. About halfway, we encountered a farm route under the number "666". We turn left, going through a town called "Banquete". Soon afterwards we started to jam "Highway to Hell", as someone bangs our car as we sided to the right into the plain. We got tow service on Farm Route 666, hopefully. But I'm not driving on that route again.

We are planning a road trip to the Allegheny Forest in Pennslyvania, where another "Route 666" lurks (don't be scared to drive on this one, it's just a shoulderless two lane road meandering through a creepy forest).

Post "creepiest routes you've been on" below.
We're out of Chicken Nomtauk. Go to Bordenville for spoiled milk, or SEE YOU IN CAPE DANN! Angry

Awwwww. This business should go to da Worstover Islands or da Bethany Bleach.  Wink
to be fair I've been on the A69, which if you didn't know is the funny sex number
"Zulus! Thousands of 'em!"

[Image: wQU2Hgl.png]
CoA w/ all the blood links to I have countries
When my parents went to and from Philadelphia, they use a portion of the Schuylkill Expressway (part of non-tolled I-76), and to be honest, this highway is truly hell-ish.  The chance you’ll be trapped in traffic jams and accidents are high.

Reasons why I hate this highway is on https://uduniverse.com/forums/showthread...7#pid77707.
[Image: 37m1fu.jpg]
There is a Route 666 in PA, TX, OH, and NJ. However, they aren't too creepy. Now I think the accident was just simply phenomenal.
We're out of Chicken Nomtauk. Go to Bordenville for spoiled milk, or SEE YOU IN CAPE DANN! Angry

Awwwww. This business should go to da Worstover Islands or da Bethany Bleach.  Wink