Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New road request for Westover
Add an road which goes over I 76 and Doe run road        
I don't think it is necessary honestly
Roadgeek and partial avgeek 

Mainly a fan of sedans both luxury and not.
It's a nice suggestion tho, connecting 2 main towns of the map. It's also a decent candidate for a first UD underground tunnel on the land.
◾ Live Miles: 100'000+

◾ Live Rank: 400+

◾ U.D. Player since 2016
there is already a direct way to get to Westover to kensington and that is using I-76

Cool idea but I don't think it will be added.
Elk Mills 4ever

Proud Citizen of Spain and the Valencian Community

I wish the Fake Item Box was still a Mario Kart Item

I can be cringe sometimes...
It's completely unecessary, you're just evoking map renovations to Westover. It looks fine, no new roads needed.
We're out of Chicken Nomtauk. Go to Bordenville for spoiled milk, or SEE YOU IN CAPE DANN! Angry

Awwwww. This business should go to da Worstover Islands or da Bethany Bleach.  Wink
(08-26-2019, 10:48 AM)Poxism Squared Wrote: It's completely unecessary, you're just evoking map renovations to Westover. It looks fine, no new roads needed.

(08-23-2019, 01:08 PM)babyike09 Wrote: Add an road which goes over I 76 and Doe run road

Looking at your route, this would probably be slower than just taking US 40 through palm (3 turns instead of 1). 

What I'd rather see is Kensington moved back towards the highway. No idea why TTP thought it was a good idea to move Kensington 20 seconds further from the highway than it was originally.
(08-23-2019, 01:08 PM)babyike09 Wrote: Add an road which goes over I 76 and Doe run road

i agree for that.
I deny this suggestion, because the only thing you are doing is flooding a map with streets. No map renovations needed.

And I think Kensington was moved because Palm Shores was too close to it, and for the island to have more ACTUAL rural space.
We're out of Chicken Nomtauk. Go to Bordenville for spoiled milk, or SEE YOU IN CAPE DANN! Angry

Awwwww. This business should go to da Worstover Islands or da Bethany Bleach.  Wink