Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Noobs asking me for money
After 30 min to an hour this noob was asking and begging me as well as other rich players for money even though i explained to him how to get a car and farm. I have some footage of the situation. There also should be a rule that people cant beg for money.
There is no such rule, best option'd be to ignore Smile)
◾ Live Miles: 100'000+

◾ Live Rank: 400+

◾ U.D. Player since 2016
I believe there is, but I don't know if you can still report it.
Miles: 100,000

Money: $69.9 Mil

Current Bounty: 4
I think it is begging admins for money. Just ignore the noob, or block him. That'll take care of it.
We're out of Chicken Nomtauk. Go to Bordenville for spoiled milk, or SEE YOU IN CAPE DANN! Angry

Awwwww. This business should go to da Worstover Islands or da Bethany Bleach.  Wink
People have been begging for money since the beginning of time. You either ignore them, or troll the hell out of them. Just be glad they can't camp at spawn and steal your car anymore..
Blocking would be the best thing to do. Speed away and they will fall behind and move to another player.
We're out of Chicken Nomtauk. Go to Bordenville for spoiled milk, or SEE YOU IN CAPE DANN! Angry

Awwwww. This business should go to da Worstover Islands or da Bethany Bleach.  Wink
Most noobs don’t have a car, they don’t drive it out and just hang around spawns begging in chat
From Toronto
Founder and Owner of the Canrolinas Driving Universe (we need help)
The Canrolinas Driving Universe discord join the discord! CDU Flagship game
Juke 'em bois. That's da best thing to do.