Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Update towards My Games
Hello everyone! 

It's been a while since the last update I've posted, so I just want to give a recap about everything that's happened since then.

First of all, I'd like to thank everyone who helped me with the BETA, it was way more successful than I thought it would be.

Johnsboro, the map itself is 100% completed. There's two reasons on why I haven't released it out to the public yet.

1. The minimap and full optimization of the game is not yet completed. 
2. The Ultimate Driving "Summer Update"

Those two major factors are preventing the game to being released. The Summer update isn't too far away, so I predict Johnsboro being released to the public by Thanksgiving the latest.  Big Grin 

Anything outside of Johnsboro?

Yes actually, I've been juggling around two projects that I want to push out as well, two decent sized games with the same format as Johnsboro (one decent sized city instead of small multiple ones.)

These projects obviously won't be anywhere close to BETA release until early 2020. Follow me on Twitter to stay on update with everything @MarcusDOTRBLX!

Thank you for taking the time out to read this, Happy driving!
Member of the Ultimate Driving Universe Team or also known as UDU. Any Questions, Comments, or you simply want some tips? private message me
Huh What is the "summer update"? 100% complete, but I guess we have to wait for the update. What other games?
Will Pierce and Jasper be cities in the future of UD: Johnsboro
I'm gonna be making the Travel Roads Universe. Coming soon!!! Big Grin

SHEESH. I'M A BAD DRIVER.  Dodgy
TTP will do all maps in October
Guy that lives in Ohio and likes C++ programming.

(09-09-2019, 10:34 AM)FlyinScotsman Wrote: Will Pierce and Jasper be cities in the future of UD: Johnsboro

no, I changed my mind about those two smaller communities in favor of more driving space/roads.
Member of the Ultimate Driving Universe Team or also known as UDU. Any Questions, Comments, or you simply want some tips? private message me
(09-11-2019, 10:15 PM)Marcus Wrote:
(09-09-2019, 10:34 AM)FlyinScotsman Wrote: Will Pierce and Jasper be cities in the future of UD: Johnsboro

no, I changed my mind about those two smaller communities in favor of more driving space/roads.
so is that a big F for Jasper and Pierce?
Proud Citizen of Spain and the Valencian Community

Elk Mills and UD:Odessa 4evah in my  Heart
(09-12-2019, 11:57 AM)SuperYoshi_13 Wrote:
(09-11-2019, 10:15 PM)Marcus Wrote:

so is that a big F for Jasper and Pierce?

yup, sadly.  Angel