Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why do I think Kensington should be the main city of Westover Islands.
If we think of it. Kensington has more services and stuff over Westover. Sure, Westover has a bigger Beach, more houses and the Police Station (and the School but let's face it, who cares about the school?), but Kensington has: The Terminal, Some Houses, Hospital, DOT and Fire Fighter/EMT spawn, it also has It's own mall. Something that Westover doesn't. I'm not saying that now the game should be called ''Kensington Islands'' (because at this point it doesn't make any sense). But I've always seen Kensington as the main city of the game, and not Westover.

(08-30-2019, 07:50 PM)SuperYoshi_13 Wrote: If we think of it. Kensington has more services and stuff over Westover. Sure, Westover has a bigger Beach, more houses and the Police Station (and the School but let's face it, who cares about the school?), but Kensington has: The Terminal, Some Houses, Hospital, DOT and Fire Fighter/EMT spawn, it also has It's own mall. Something that Westover doesn't. I'm not saying that now the game should be called ''Kensington Islands'' (because at this point it doesn't make any sense). But I've always seen Kensington as the main city of the game, and not Westover.
and now that I think of it a better tittle would had been ''Why do I think Kensington is the main city of Westover Islands'' but mehhh I really don't want to change it.
Elk Mills 4ever

Proud Citizen of Spain and the Valencian Community

I wish the Fake Item Box was still a Mario Kart Item

I can be cringe sometimes...
Kensington's way at the buttocks of the island, there is no way. Westover should stay as the main town, because it has a bigger residential area, as well as scenic cliff views. Kensington only has a district, shopping lot, hospital, and a massive unfriendly beach. UD Kensington Islands, hell no.
We're out of Chicken Nomtauk. Go to Bordenville for spoiled milk, or SEE YOU IN CAPE DANN! Angry

Awwwww. This business should go to da Worstover Islands or da Bethany Bleach.  Wink