Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will an UD Classic: Westover ever release?
so we have UD Classic: Odesa v1 and v2, Delancy Gorge v1... . But will old 2016 or 2015 Westover be a classic game? I hope so. Due to the major fact that some people want to check out how the old Westover map looked like.
Elk Mills 4ever

Proud Citizen of Spain and the Valencian Community

I wish the Fake Item Box was still a Mario Kart Item

I can be cringe sometimes...
Why this? It was just three lonely islands in the middle of nowhere. You can just get to the other side of the map in just 30 seconds. No, there won't be UDII reborn. He could've deleted the map, or it is now long lost, since the game kept updating.
We're out of Chicken Nomtauk. Go to Bordenville for spoiled milk, or SEE YOU IN CAPE DANN! Angry

Awwwww. This business should go to da Worstover Islands or da Bethany Bleach.  Wink
Besides, the classics aren’t even working anymore so you can’t explore
From Toronto
Founder and Owner of the Canrolinas Driving Universe (we need help)
The Canrolinas Driving Universe discord join the discord! CDU Flagship game
Yes, the maps were dead and deleted. I know Alex has the legacy classics playable, but I don't think old Westover is still here.
We're out of Chicken Nomtauk. Go to Bordenville for spoiled milk, or SEE YOU IN CAPE DANN! Angry

Awwwww. This business should go to da Worstover Islands or da Bethany Bleach.  Wink
(09-03-2019, 06:32 AM)Poxism Squared Wrote: Why this? It was just three lonely islands in the middle of nowhere. You can just get to the other side of the map in just 30 seconds. No, there won't be UDII reborn. He could've deleted the map, or it is now long lost, since the game kept updating.

Well, Westover over the years had big changes, even a revamp of an entire town.
Let's not get the old Westover back, all it was was a spinoff of UDII. Single digit state routes, three tiny islands, towns outdated as hell. Say 'aye' if you neglect this.

It would be interesting sort of, but i feel like they would be better off putting their time into adding more cars then fixing up old map versions for a UD Legacy game.
Yes, though I would say "new games", since there are more explorable places.

(09-03-2019, 06:32 AM)Poxism Squared Wrote: Why this? It was just three lonely islands in the middle of nowhere. You can just get to the other side of the map in just 30 seconds. No, there won't be UDII reborn. He could've deleted the map, or it is now long lost, since the game kept updating.

How do you know there will not be one. Don't make big assumptions like this and state like they are fact. It is getting annoying.
[Image: ZFBgp12.png]
Proud resident of the state of Nebraska.

Official UDU Tester

Owner and one of the founders of the Infinity Driving Universe
Just speculating. I'll PM Alex. Apparently, no one here understands the concept of "speculation".