Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Miles not increasing
Bug 
I've noticed that on the police team specifically with the police corvette, after I get out the car the first time, my miles will stop increasing regardless of how far I drive until I either change teams or reset.
Well, that's something Alex needs to fix, it's just not a stat saver. Just pick another car.
We're out of Chicken Nomtauk. Go to Bordenville for spoiled milk, or SEE YOU IN CAPE DANN! Angry

Awwwww. This business should go to da Worstover Islands or da Bethany Bleach.  Wink
This happens because of anti exploit measures. Just respawn the car you are using.
[Image: ZFBgp12.png]
Proud resident of the state of Nebraska.

Official UDU Tester

Owner and one of the founders of the Infinity Driving Universe
Okay, so respawn the car. "Anti exploit mesaures", what is that? Was it trying to check for exploits (I'm not answering my own question)?
We're out of Chicken Nomtauk. Go to Bordenville for spoiled milk, or SEE YOU IN CAPE DANN! Angry

Awwwww. This business should go to da Worstover Islands or da Bethany Bleach.  Wink
(09-04-2019, 05:36 AM)Poxism Squared Wrote: Okay, so respawn the car. "Anti exploit mesaures", what is that? Was it trying to check for exploits (I'm not answering my own question)?

I'm pretty sure(correct me please) the anti-exploit measures are to prevent people from using an autopilot script, in which a bot would constantly drive 24/7 on a players account, around the map earning as many miles as they can.
roblox dev person i guess

michigan cool Kool
minus the trashy roads
So, it's like a Jailbreak auto robber except that it's UD, "auto farmer"?