Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Hey guys, do you like my first sign.
[Image: unknown.png]
Resident of the Hudson Valley area.
I like roads.
[Image: unknown.png][Image: unknown.png]
It's good! Make more, to show how New Jersey regretted the UDU! Or New York signs. But the white square should be farther out.
We're out of Chicken Nomtauk. Go to Bordenville for spoiled milk, or SEE YOU IN CAPE DANN! Angry

Awwwww. This business should go to da Worstover Islands or da Bethany Bleach.  Wink
(09-06-2019, 08:18 PM)AppleTreeFromNewYork Wrote: [Image: unknown.png]
Nice! Keep doing those dude
Proud Citizen of Spain and the Valencian Community

Elk Mills and UD:Odessa 4evah in my  Heart
It's okay for your first sign.

I recommend that you install the fonts and get familiar to Inkscape.

The green border is too big, and some centering should be used with the text and symbols.
The number in the sign should be centered with the shield and the shield is too big judging by the size of it compared to the letters.

Here are somethings that should help you when you use Inkscape:

Use SHIFT+CTRL+A for the alignment menu, this should help you center your text and symbols.

CTRL+SCROLL WHEEL is for zooming in and out

SCROLL WHEEL is scrolling up and down

SHIFT+SCROLL WHEEL is moving side to side

Use SHIFT to select multiple objects

Use CTRL to resize objects uniformly

As Matt said, export your images at atleast 500 DPI

When attaching exit tabs, press the button at the top right called Enable Snapping, this will help attach your exit tabs easier.

Please make sure you have these enabled, these will help your sign not look streched when resizing it. Enable these please

Sorry if I sounded to harsh, but I hope this helps you.
roblox dev person i guess

michigan cool Kool
minus the trashy roads
(09-06-2019, 08:18 PM)AppleTreeFromNewYork Wrote: [Image: unknown.png]

in no way is this a sign irl

needs fonts and to be centered properly
- NotPancake

Long time UD player, own a lot. Have every gamepass.
Oh, I'm sure there are signs with this font out there. I've seen a couple in Texas. I would just move the outline farther out.
We're out of Chicken Nomtauk. Go to Bordenville for spoiled milk, or SEE YOU IN CAPE DANN! Angry

Awwwww. This business should go to da Worstover Islands or da Bethany Bleach.  Wink
(09-07-2019, 04:01 AM)Poxism Squared Wrote: Oh, I'm sure there are signs with this font out there. I've seen a couple in Texas. I would just move the outline farther out.

It's not Clearview or Highway Gothic.

michigan cool Kool
minus the trashy roads
Texas has their own sign font. Look at a random highway on street view.

(09-07-2019, 10:36 AM)Poxism Squared Wrote: Texas has their own sign font. Look at a random highway on street view.

this isn't Texas

michigan cool Kool
minus the trashy roads
Okay, yeah New York uses Clearview, then.